Chapter 39: With You~

(WARNING: SMUT WRITING AHEAD)

Jungkook looked at Jimin towering over him with his eyes glistening at the sight of him. Jungkook took a moment to realize what Jimin meant and lost his mind at the thought. "Me... with Jimin? Is this finally happening?" Jungkook thought and ran his hands up Jimin's shoulders as he found the words to speak through his red face.

"It's alright if you don't want to... I'm not pressuring you, I know it will be your first time so I don't want to rush you. Take your time, Jungkook~" Jimin eased the boy's mind and before he could pull away, Jungkook's grip tightened along Jimin's shoulders and longed to keep him over him.

"I trust you... and yes I do want to do this with you..." Jungkook answered but Jimin only tilted his head and caressed the boy on his face carefully.

"You sound a little hesitant... are you sure? I hope I'm not pressuring you," Jimin continued and watched Jungkook shake his head instantly.

"Yes, I'm very sure! You're not pressuring me at all... I know what I mean when I say I want to do this with you," Jungkook assured. Jimin smiled at the sound of Jungkook's consent. Knowing well that he wouldn't do this if Jungkook denied in the first place.

"I'm so glad you trust me... I'll be gentle with you, it's going to hurt a little but don't be afraid to tell me when to stop!" Jimin assured as he began to kiss against Jungkook's neck and make the boy tilt his head and wrap his arms around the dominant. "Jungkook..."

"Y-Yes?"

"If it's too much... please let me know..."

"Jimin... ah... will...it... work? Is it a part of you that works?" Jungkook hesitantly asked as Jimin suddenly stopped and began to laugh as he looked at the boy. "I-I'm serious!"

"Of course it does... I wouldn't do this to you if it didn't!" Jimin answered. Right after, he gently kissed Jungkook over his forehead and continued to kiss along his neck. Knowing well that Jungkook always tended to give off a reaction to the feeling of that. "Relax... you're getting tense."

"Jimin..." Jungkook huffed and suddenly felt Jimin press his hips against the boy. Making him feel the warm erection along his crotch just digging against his own hips. With the build up of Jimin kissing his neck and teasing him with his hips, Jungkook couldn't help but to let out a huff and close his eyes. Putting himself at ease until, he too felt his member beginning to rise once Jimin's subtle grinds became too consistent. Teasing him repeatedly.

"You're such a curious boy, Jungkook...but I can't help but to feel the same way. I get curious when it comes to you as well," Jimin whispered and hovered his plump lips over the center of Jungkook's neck and trailed it down to his exposed collarbones. Teasing Jungkook with slight kisses while his grinds grew swift but met with Jungkook's erection carefully. "...I wonder... how do you feel when I touch you like this, how do you look when I undress you, and how will you sound when I feel you from the inside. I guess we're both curious at times," Jimin whispered and looked at the boy with his piercing red eyes before leaning in to passionately kiss Jungkook. There, Jimin slid his hands up to tug at the center of Jungkook's buttoned up silk pajama top as he kept his lips locked against Jungkook's. Hearing his every huff and gentle moan that fell out his mouth.

"Jimin..." Jungkook huffed into the passionate kiss before he felt Jimin unbutton his silk top and reveal his chest. There, Jimin slid his gloved hands down the boy's torso and glided his fingertips upwards to the side of his body.

"I want to see you..." Jimin whispered in between Jungkook's lips. His kisses grew hungry and his grinds over the bottom's hips made Jungkook harder by the second. Their hard members kept in contact as they brushed against each other underneath their silk bottoms. Making it difficult for Jungkook to remain still as he longed for the feeling to be soothed. He wanted Jimin to do something about it now.