Chapter 40: My Limit~

(WARNING: SMUT WRITING AHEAD)

       Jimin's pre-cum gushed inside Jungkook and made the thrusts slip in easier than before. Which made it even more hard for Jimin not to thrust in faster. Jimin groaned against the boy's ear and smiled when he would hear Jungkook moan his name. The sound became addicting to Jimin to the point where he wanted to hear more. He became curious– no, he became determined to hear so much more from the boy and fuck him in many positions that he knew would make Jungkook love his first time with the man.

       "Mmh- ah... oh~ Jungkook... Oh..if you... if you tense up like that... I'll cum too soon..." Jimin growled while Jungkook closed his tight walls around his dominant's long member.

      "Jimin... OH, JIMIN! I... I want... I want all of you..." Jungkook shouted as his eyes closed tightly. By now, his tip had his own pre-cum racing out of his slit and dripping onto his lower abdomen. He began to lose his mind so suddenly and all he could think of was Jimin now.

       "O-Oh Jungkook... darling...I- mh.." Jimin groaned and pressed his kisses along Jungkook's neck until he teased his fangs against the boy's skin. Causing Jungkook to feel a cold shock run down the knobs of his spine. "I just want to make you mine... all mine... I want to taste you in different ways..."

       "Jimin... JIMIN- AH~" Jungkook arched his body further as Jimin kept thrusting in and out, making it difficult for Jungkook to think of words in his mind. Was this truly how it felt? To lose something so pure to a man he truly trusted? The feeling warmed him up inside and left him red every second. There was no way Jungkook planned on stopping. He began to love the feeling of sharing such a moment so passionate and so hot with the one he wanted forever with.

      Jimin could see the way Jungkook moved his body in such a sensual and naughty way that left the dominant wanting to see so much more. Jimin released Jungkook's hands and instantly, Jungkook slammed them onto Jimin's back and dug his nails onto Jimin's skin. His body grew hotter and almost instantly, Jungkook began to sweat.

      "Darling, would you like another position?" Jimin asked as Jungkook tried his best to open his eyes and close his mouth to answer the question. But he was moaning uncontrollably from the way that Jimin's sweet and gentle thrusts filled him in so perfectly. He lost his answer once he felt Jimin's pre-cum slide deep inside him since the warm feeling made Jungkook gasp. "I'll take that as a yes~"

       Jimin suddenly pulled out and turned Jungkook over on his chest, pulling the boy's hips back and making him arch his body so his rear would poke out more. Instantly, Jungkook breathed heavily as he looked back to see Jimin on his knees right behind him. Slowly, Jimin inserted his cock deep inside Jungkook again and left the boy tossing his face against the bed and letting out a whimper. Jimin leaned over until he reached the side of Jungkook's face, pressing many kisses along his darling's cheek and hearing him moan against the pillow he had underneath him.

      "I knew... I knew... you would love... this..." Jimin whispered to Jungkook's ear before he began to thrust once more.

      The wide bed began to squeak and the wet slaps of Jimin's wet cock pushing in and out of the boy repeatedly, left his pre-cum just racing out of Jungkook's entrance. Even with Jungkook gasping and moaning Jimin's name again and again, Jimin longed to make this feeling last. He thrusted into the boy and latched his hands above Jungkook's over the bed sheets. Watching him dig his nails against the bed and cling onto it dearly.

      "Ah~ JIMIN- AH- it feels so good!" Jungkook cried and with that, he suddenly felt Jimin push against his prostate in this position, causing him to let his drool seep out of the corners of his lips. "Don't.. don't stop!"