Chapter 4

Dai's POV

Me and Y/n were going out to Dan's to have some lunch. It's been a week since the thing with Pan. Today was a weekend so we decided to go here. Our second favourite place to hang out. I blushed as I saw what she was wearing. She's so hot!!!

 She's so hot!!!

Your choice

Your choice

I myself would consider this as a date but we are not lovers even if I do have a crush on her. I wonder what she feels about me?

We entered the Noodle Bar and sat on a table for two. One of the waiters took our orders and went away. Y/n seemed lost in thoughts.

"Is everything okay Y/n?" I asked in which she looked at up at me. Her eyes holded sadness but her face a smile.

"Everything is alright," she said with a smile. I don't like this smile. It's not her real smile.

"I know you Y/n and you are not alright. Please tell me what is wrong," I said placing my hand on top of hers and looking in her eyes with a worried face. She sighs.

"I don't want to bother you but my parents don't have enough money to provide for us. Even for my school fees. And it's bothering me. Mostly that I won't get to see you again if my fees aren't payed," she explained sadly. I don't want that either. And seeing her sad makes my heart break.

"I'll help you"

"How? You too don't have money," she said and I smiled at her.

"Did you forget I'm an Angel? My power is limitless and I can ask my mother to give them back for a sec and help you," I said with a smile in my face. She returned the smile which made my heart skip a beat. This girl...

"Thank you, it really means alot"

"Anything for you Y/n," I said and we both blushed slightly. Just then Dan approached us with our orders grinning.

"Hey love birds, how has it been," Dan said placing our instant ramen on the table. We blushed at this and didn't say anything due to embarrassment.