Chapter 3

You and Dai were known to be the most intelligent students in school but you both were also not found of by students. You stayed with Dai all the time and you were best friends.

Flashback

"This is the hardest equation I have ever given you. Any volunteers," Ms Shazu our math teacher said pointing at the board. Everyone was silent but you had your hand up.

"I can do it ms Shazu," you said

"I can do it ms Shazu," you said. Actually this equation was super easy to you. Dai was looking over the window not paying attention.

"We all know you can Y/n. We need someone else," she said and you lowered your hand. "Oh seems Mr Angels is not paying attention. Would you mind solving this equation for us"

"Oh me?" Dai asked turning to the teacher.

"Yes you. You should pay more attention in class"

"Well I don't think it's worth. These mortal equations are pretty easy. At least give me something harder. Even a five year old in my family can easily solve this in a minute," Dai said and received gasps.

"Solve this or Principals office!"

"Okay okay," Dai got up and headed for the board. He took a chalk and in five seconds there was chalk dust and he headed back to his desk.

"I didn't say make a mess!"

"He's the most dumbest person in the world," John said and everyone laughed. You knew something was up. Dai didn't seem like the guy to do such a thing.

"Well I would say you're the dumbest person in the whole multiverse. No in the whole Omniverse," Dai said and the chalk dust cleared. The equation was finished and correct. Everyone had shocked expressions and Jaws dropped.

"Happy?"

"Happy?"

"H-how did you do that?" the teacher asked disbelief.

"I solved it like you said I should"

"Are you in the Briefs family?" Yuveer asked. He isn't one of the jocks.

Teenage love (Daishinkan X Reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara