Chapter 5

Whis' POV

I have finally found out what's going on. High Priestess, well Grandmother had explained to me. She gave father a teenager's mind and sent him to Earth. Uncle Derki was the one to guard the Palace.

Funny he couldn't handle the job anymore and Korn and Mojito have to retrieve father from his "high-school". Grandmother thought it would be funny if she sent someone else rather than me.

She just gave them the location and told him to retrieve father.

No POV

Two tall sky blue guys appeared in front of the class. Everyone was shocked by their appearance. Maybe they're one of Dai's children or siblings. One looks very like him.

"W-who are you?" Mr Karu asked

"We are sorry for the intrusion but we are here to fetch our father," the one with slick said.

"Father?"

"Korn, Mojito what in the hell are you both doing here?" Dai asked the guys named Korn and Mojito.

"Grandmother wants me to get you. Uncle Derki is falling at taking care of the Grand Zenos," the one with let down hair explained and Dai sighed.

"Ugh I knew Derki couldn't handle it. At the worst possible day. Just give me my powers back," Dai said and slick hair took his staff thingy and shot an energy ball at Dai. He approached John who was sitting with Loki and punched them sending them flying to the wall. The two other Angels were surprised by this.

"That was your farewell gift," Dai said and you felt your heart sink.

"Y-you're leaving?" you asked and he approached you with a sad face.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I am leaving and you'll never remember me again. But I have a farewell gift for you also," Dai said and got closer to your face. He kissed you and you kissed back. His sons were very shocked at this. You both then pulled apart.