Chapter 1

"But mother I'm fine, I do not need a break," Daishinkan said as he was in the Omni Palace with his mother and older brother.

"You do need a break Daishinkan. Derki has already volunteered to be assistant for Zeno. And Zeno already accepted," the High Priestess said.

"But moth---"

"That'll be all," the High Priestess said sternly. Her word was flat, final and no one would disagree with her.

"Little brother just listen to mother," Dai's older brother Derki said in a mocking tone. Dai ignored his brother.

Derki 👆

Derki 👆

"Now for some changes," the mother said happily and before anyone could ask "what changes?" a light shone from Dai.

"What did you do?"

"Well for starters you now have a mind of a teenager but you adult mind is still in tact. I just wanted to tease. I took your powers as well so the only thing you can use is teleportation but not to far, ultra instinct is still within you of course and flight and also your halo and staff are no longer," the High Priestess explained in which Derki laughed.

"Why didn't you give him a childish mind hahaha," Derki said laughing.

"Mom I want my powers this instant and I don't want a teenage mind!" Dai shouted angrily in which his mother put a hand over her mouth to hide her laughter.

"The teenage mind is starting," Derki said laughing in which Dai gave him a death glare.

"I'll return your some of your powers when I see you need them. And also I do not know how much time you'll spend on that planet but bye bye," the High Priestess said and Dai disappeared before their eyes with a shocked look.

Dai's POV

I appeared at a city. The architecture here is weird. What planet is this? Or which universe? Multiverse?

What am I going to do now. My mother made this damn hard for me. Now I have to find my way out this crazy world. Ahh the teenager is overtaking me!!

Where should I go first?

I walk around in this unknown world looking at every thing around. The people are a mix of humans and Anthropomorphic animals living in peace.

Just when I wasn't looking where I'm going I bumped into someone causing me to fall and I guess that person too.

No POV

You were just walking through town carrying your books in hand when you bumped into someone causing you to fall backwards dropping your books.

"I'm sorry," you quickly got up and picked up your books. When you looked up your eyes met with the someone's violet eyes. You both starred in each others eyes before you realised and back away. You were blushing and so was the person. He was a boy who looked like he was your age. He had sky blue skin and white hair? Well who would judge?

"Sorry Ms I was not paying attention to where I was going," the boy said and gave you your books. His voice is... You can't describe it really but you could listen to it for days.

"T-thank you, I'm Y/n L/n by the way," you introduced shyly. The boy stood there in quiet looking at you. You decided to leave.

"Bye then. See you at Orange Star tomorrow if you attend there," you said and ran away in a hurry. The boy turned to look at your running figure.

Dai's POV

That girl is beautiful. I could hear my heart beating fast and my face flush as I met her e/c eyes and beautiful face. I almost kissed her the way our faces were inches apart. Zeno saved me from that mistake and I thank him.

Omni Palace

"Derki your brother has found a love interest," the High Priestess squealed as she was watching Dai through a crystal ball.

"Er? That soon. I guess he's not a baby after all. And mother please let brother have some privacy," Derki said looking at his mother sternly.

"Okay fine," with that the crystal ball disappeared.

With Dai

So now where would I go. I have no place to stay and I don't know anyone here. Mom why did you do this to me?!

Wait! Y/n said she'll meet me at Orange Star tomorrow if I go there. Where is Orange Star? What is Orange Star? The only orange star I know is in the rainbow galaxy in universe 10. And I know that's very far away from here.

I walked to a place that was outside written Dan's Noodle Bar. I entered and saw alot of people. It was a kind of a public restaurant. I walked to the counter and was immediately face to face with a man. He had a smile in place while I was blank.

"Hello I'm Dan, welcome to my Noodle Bar. I see you are new here so what would you like to order?" the man introduced himself.

"I would like to know what is orange star?" I asked and he had a look of surprise.

"Orange Star is a high-school in this city. Satan city. Its the most popular high-school. How can you not know that?" Dan explained.

"I am not from here"

"Oh I see"

"Which planet is this?"

"Planet Earth, are you an Alien or something?" Dan said teasingly.

"You could say that in your point of view because I'm not from this planet," I said blankly looking around this place. Dan seemed to not be shocked but smiled.

"I guess it does explain the blue skin heheh. Here it's on the house. Come and visit if ya have questions," Dan said giving me something on a plastic cup. I took it unsure.

"Thanks," I said and walked out the restaurant.

"Teenagers are something else"

I was now at a park sitting on the green grass and looking at the sky that was beginning to get dark. I took the cup Dan gave me and opened the lid. There were noodles inside with some soup. There are no chopsticks so... Chopsticks appeared.

"I guess mom has given me one of my powers back," I said to myself and took the chopsticks and started eating.

"Delicious!!!"

Done done done. How was it. Dai getting a teen mind and falling in love at first sight.

Instant out 😜