Chapter 6

No POV

Two days have passed after the locket thing. You have found photos of the blue boy Daishinkan on your Ipad. You have written about him in your diary. And it seemed you had a crush on him. By just reading your diary you have fallen in love with him again.

You were now in the living room with your parents. They were making a plan on moving because of the low budget they had. Suddenly there was a knock in the door.

"Can you get it sweetie," mom said and you got up and headed for the door. You opened it and found no one except two suitcases.

"Suspicious but let's see," you said and opened one case out of curiosity. Your eyes widen as you saw what's inside. You closed the case and took both of them inside to your parents.

"Who was it?"

"You can't believe what I found," you said and placed the cases on the table. You opened both of them and your parents were surprised.

"So much money," dad said eyes widen

"Who's it for? It can't be for us. Maybe it's someone's else. And look at the photos of that blue boy... And you Y/n?" mom said. It was photos of you and Daishinkan. You took them and blushed seeing the last one. It was a photo of you and Daishinkan kissing.

"Look a note," dad said and took a note out of the second case. He started reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Dear Y/n

I remember you telling me that your parents had money problems yes? I promised you I would help.

You may not remember me at all. We were best friends at Orange Star until I left two days ago. I hope you like the locket I gave you.

I hope this would help you well. I'm sure you'll remember me soon. What I can tell you is that no one remembers me except Gohan. And you only can understand why.

I'm missing you everyday and Everytime.

With all the love in my heart
Daishinkan
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Who's Daishinkan sweetheart?" dad asked as they turned to me.

"I don't know. But I think he was important to me," you said.

"I thank him for the miracle he brought us," mom said smiling and you smiled also.

'I'll remember you Daishinkan. I promise'

Time Skip

After the day of the money you had started getting flashbacks. Of you and Dai. You loved it dearly because you were remembering him. The one you loved most was the last one. The one of the kiss. You always blush thinking about it.

You now were walking by Capsule Corp with both your parents admiring it's big yard. You felt many Devine energies there. Dai had taught you how to sense energies and fly also.

"Maybe his there," you said.

"Who's there?" mom asked.

"Dai," you said. "Don't freak out kay"

"Okay," your parents said. You hook your arms in theirs and flew over the gate.

"H-how did you d-do that?" Dad asked trembling. You smiled at him.

"Dai taught me," you said and walked to the back yard followed by your parents.

'Who's this Dai?'