Chapter 7

Dai's POV

I was in my room. Wearing my casual clothes and my hair down as always. The Zenos weren't bothered. They said it looks fun.

 They said it looks fun

Today we were invited to a party on Earth by Bulma

Today we were invited to a party on Earth by Bulma. It would be an opportunity to see Gohan and the others again. I hope Y/n got the money I send.

Just than I felt energies outside the Palace. Might be the Gods. I teleported outside and was met with confused faces. The Zenos were beside me also.

"Come for the party?" I asked.

"Umm yes," Vados replied.

"May I ask who are you?" Helles asked and the others wanted an answer.

"Grand Priest. Daishinkan," I said and the Zenos nodded they heads. We received a "What!". Luckily I covered my ears.

"Keep your mouths shut will ya"

"That's... Your clothing for the party?" Kusu asked and I shook my head.

"No. It's just what I wear nowadays," I replied.

"Shall we go now?"

"Yeah go"

"Yes sires. Just one thing I have to tell the Destroyers..." I said and the Destroyers gulped.

"Y-yes?"

"Don't hakai any of the Earthlings. Or anything like that. Just that you're angry doesn't mean you have to kill them. If you do. You'll what hell is and I'll f*cking kill you," I said and they were terrified and the Zenos giggled. The Kais and Angels were surprised of my statement. Why do I care? And did I just curse?!

"Y-yes sir"

"Good. Now let's go," I said and teleported us all to Earth. We were in the back yard of Capsule Corp. We were greeted by Bulma, Whis, Beerus, Shin, Elder Kai and Kibito.

We Angels sat together in a table. Kais together and Destroyers couldn't possibly be together. You know why.

"So father. What is this sudden interest on cloth change?" Marcarita asked and I turned to her.

"You couldn't believe it even if I explain," I said and they got confused. Whis, Korn and Moji know the whole story. Just then Pan flew to me and I took her.

"So you aren't angry with me now Pan," I said and she cooed. Gohan approached us as I was carrying Pan.

"Hey Dai. I got something to tell you," Gohan said and the Angels were surprised at what he called their father so casually.

"Hey Gohan. Pan isn't angry at me anymore heheh. So what is it?"

"I think Y/n is remembering. She did ask me where you are," Gohan said.

"Are you serious dude"

"Yeah"

"So the locket did work. And the photos also," I said smiling. "Any others remembering. I think Ms Shazu got a photo of me when I was doing her "hardest" equation and Ravi posted me on social media"

"Doesn't seem like it. But I think you forgot to wipe out Levi. And there he is," Gohan said and I looked at where he was pointing.

"How did I forget him? I know he wasn't in class when I left but I even wiped out everyone out of Orange Star. Even the cook," I said and Gohan shrugged.

"Beats me"

"Well at least Y/n is remembering," I said and gave Pan to Gohan. "Say hello to your mama for me Pan"

"Bye then," Gohan said and walked away to Videl. The Angels were confused as heck.

"What was that about?" Sour asked confused.

"Don't even ask," Whis, Korn and Moji shrugged. Others confused.

"Er okay"

"Why was that mortal speaking to you so casually?" Martinu asked.

"You can say we're friends," I replied and they got more confused.

"Guess you weren't kidding about knowing the Briefs family," someone said behind me. I already knew who it was.

"Told ya," I said and we did our secret handshake confusing the others

"So what's up?"

"So what's up?"

"I was just here to ask you where you've been? You've missed alot of school. Even Gronnie doesn't miss that much," Levi said.

"I'm outta school. I told you I won't be long there"

"What was surprising is that everyone acted like they don't know you. Even Y/n and Dan. What's up with that?" Levi asked confused.

"It's something you wouldn't understand. So how are John and Loki?"

"In hospital. You must did a good punch on them"

"Yeah assholes deserve it," I said and the Angels were shocked at what I said. Korn and Moji shrugged and said nothing.

"Well I think I gotta go. Bye Dai," he said and walked away.

"What has gotten into you father?" Cognac asked disbelief.

"Moji explain for me will ya"

"Grandmother gave father a teenager's mind and---"

"Let me go!!!" I turned to the sound and so was the other beings around here. It was Y/n and Quitela was grabbing her by the arm.

"Y/n," i stood up and was very angry. "Cognac if you don't want your destroyer to be erased make sure you stop me. Cause f*cking sh*t is going to happen"

"Uhh"