Chapter 8

No POV

You were struggling against this Destroyer mouse as he was grabbing you. You saw Dai with the other Angels and was about to go to them when this mouse stopped you. Saying you shouldn't go there. Your parents weren't paying attention.

"Please I need to talk to someone important," you said

"Please I need to talk to someone important," you said. Just then your locket broke and you got angry.

"Son of a b*tch!" you shouted and delivered a punch in the face that sent the mouse flying. Everyone was shocked seeing this. Even your parents who turned when you cursed. You don't know what that came from really. You just punched a f*cking Destroyer!!!

"Whew," just when you thought you were done with that a bunch of Destroyers sorrounded you. Beerus, Giin, Arack, Iwne and Liquirr didn't join. Beerus was very amused seeing Quitela sent flying by a human he didn't know.

"You punched our fellow Destroyer"

"What kind of mortal are you"

"A-are you Devine beings. S-seriously ganging up. T-to a H-harmless human?" you asked terrified. They charged up hakai balls and you were terrified as heck.

"Hakai," just when you thought that you were done for you felt arms around you waist

"Hakai," just when you thought that you were done for you felt arms around you waist. The hakai balls were disintegrated because there was a shield around you. It was Dai's shield. The Destroyers were shocked.

Dai's POV

"Missed you," I said smiling and she hugged me. We pulled apart and she surprised me with a kiss. I blushed madly and the others were shocked and Jaws dropped. Destroyers terrified. Kais pale... Well not Pell from Universe 2.

"Missed you too," she said as she pulled apart blushing slightly and smiling.

"Finally got the girl Dai!" Gohan shouted and Y/n blushed. I picked up the broken locket and fixed it with my powers and then helped her wear it and she smiled in return.

"I'm glad you remembered me," I said.

"I wouldn't want to forget my Smurf"

"Hey don't call me Smurf"

"Okay okay"

"Now time for business," I said and made the shield disappear. "Don't ever touch my girlfriend"

I tapped all the shocked Destroyers in front of me and they were sent flying further than Quitela. Everyone was shocked by this. I then turned to Y/n.

"Good thing we didn't join," Beerus said with a sweat drop.

"Right," the other Destroyers agreed.

"I think I deserve another kiss for saving your life," I said smirking and she kissed me again wrapping her arms around my neck and my around her waist. We were breaked apart by Y/n's dad.

"Well that's enough now," he said and I chuckled nervously while blushing.

"A father likes saying no one is good for their child. But how could I say that to a literal Angel," he said sighing. "I'll allow it"

"Thank you Mr L/n," I said and he smiled then walked away to his wife and the humans. I looked over to Y/n and she was blushing.

"Do you want to meet my children?" I asked and she gave a nervous smile.

"I-I don't think it's necessary. W-what would they say," she stuttered nervously. I chuckled slightly and pulled her over to my children. After that eyes were minding their business. We sat down and all violet eyes were on us.

"I'll like to introduce Y/n L/n my girlfriend. Lover for you to understand," I said and they were surprised but happy.

"A mother" Kusu squealed happily.

"Ah wait a minute. I'm only seventeen years old. I can't be a mother," you said waving your hands defensively. They gave a light chuckle.

"Kusu overreacts sometimes"

"Hey"

"So how did you meet?" Marcarita asked curiously.

"Well your grandmother gave me a teenager's mind. Stripped off my powers and sent me to this planet. I met Y/n and it was love at first sight for me. I went to her school and by the help of Gohan I was able to attend. Became best friends and you get the point," I explained and they were awed.

"When it was time to leave Dai confessed before erasing our memories of him," Y/n finished for me.

"Somehow my teenage mind stayed"

"Oh"

"Yeah"

"Well I can't wait to call you mother. By the age of 20 seems right," Sour said and everyone agreed. Y/n blushed at this and I chuckled lightly.

"Don't be shy Y/n"

"Oh I've been meaning to ask. How did I punch that mouse Destroyer to sending him flying?" Y/n asked and I smiled.

"When I kissed you for the first time I might, or might not have shared a bit of my power," I explained grinning.

"Sneaky Smurf"

"Smurf is a low blow ya know. I think blueberry is better," I said and she laughed.

"Yeah I know"

"Can you kiss for us pleaseee?" Kusu asked with puppy eyes and Y/n blushed. The others wanted that too.

"Sure," I said and turned to Y/n. I kissed her and she kissed back blushing madly. The girls couldn't help but squeal while the boys whistle.

Soon enough they will be family