4. Your new relality

Slowly your eyes crept open while adjusting to the blinding white room you where in. Looking around at your surroundings your body began to wake up and soon enough you figured you where strapped to a cold metal table. Your breathing increased as do your fear. The realisation that there was no way out was quick to appear as you where pulling on the straps that where holding you down but they weren't budging. Tears began to flood yours eyes obstruction your view of the bleak room.

"Ah (y/n) you're awake finally, let me introduce myself. I am Doctor Zola. We did as many tests as we could while you where asleep but now we require tests that need you awake" said a man from the corner of the room. He had what seemed to be a German accent. You lifted your head to look at the man that you had to blame for your capture. He was a small man wearing round glasses and a lab coat.

"What the hell you freak, what are you doing to me, what do you want. If you want information I won't speak. I would never conspire with German enemies" you blurt out angrily.

He chuckled. "No information is required dear, just your obedience which you will give me. You have been injected with what we hope will be the next super soldier serum" he continued while you held a confused face. "This serum will be revolutionary and will ensure HYDRA's rise to power, that is if it works of course. You are the first experiment with our new formula"

You shook your head trying to comprehend what you where hearing. "Why me, that makes no sense I-"

"Why i makes perfect sense dear" he interrupts "you have no family they all died in a fire I recall so no one will be looking for you."

"How did you kno-, why didn't you just use a soldier. There isn't much I can do, I'm worthless just please let me go. I won't tell anyone about this" you pleaded.

He let out a chuckle again "well we don't expect this first experiment to work do we? What's the point in wasting valuable man power when we can test the first forms of this serum on people like you. Once we figure out the correct formula, only then will we use soldiers"

"So- y-you don't think this serum will work" she said slowly.

"Of course not but be careful what you wish for dear, if the serum doesn't work it could kill you for all we know" he chuckled once more.

Before you could say anything else Doctor Zola had already ordered the guards to take you too your chambers.

"Your wrong you know" you screamed "there is people left that care about me, that will be looking for me"

He turned "oh you mean your boyfriend that has been captured and is being kept in one of our facilities? Oh I really doubt he will be much help" he smirked and turned back to what he was doing.

You froze. Your heart was thudding in your chest screaming to get out. "Bucky" you said to yourself. What the hell had happened. Everything was so perfect. Now he's been captured and they're doing god knows what to him along with the fact that there is the possibility you will die any minute from what ever these creeps had put inside you.

You had no concept of time. You didn't know where you were. As you where being wheeled to your chamber you where trying to piece together bits of information to figure out what happened. Bucky had only just left so surely he couldn't have been captured already. That Doctor also said he had already done a bunch of tests on you while you where unconscious.

More fear set in as you began to realise you could have been at this facility for weeks possible months...