Why Jace is alone.

After my mom had me my dad left there were no photos of him or anything of his left so growing up with just my mom which was okay for me. My mom never talked about my dad which I could understand why he knocked her up then left like it was nothing. As I started to grow up my mom became badly Ill my family didn't come around cause my dad knocked mom up then left calling me the "Mistake child". So as I went to school she worked but by the time I was in junior high my mom got worse so I switched to home schooling to keep an eye on my mom. She told me she was fine and that in time she would get better I took up jobs to help her out I struggled with school in the mornings and worked all night. My mom had ate and went to bed by the time I got home it was 1:08 am so I locked the door and went to bed. Months went by and I saw my mom crying and I sat beside her as she cried I hugged her tightly afraid that soon I'll have to say goodbye. I didn't know what to do I called her mom no answer, I tried calling her dad no answer they need to know what was going on with her but didn't seem to care. I made lunch for us and we watched Tv hopping to get her mind off of her being Ill. I kissed her head and got ready for work with her health the way it is I don't think I'll have enough time.

Four months pass I am a freshmen in high school my mom still clinging on to her life but is very weak and can hardly move. I now have six jobs on top of school trying to make enough money to buy my moms medications she needs and to keep the house over our head and food on our table. Working night sifts for each job for different days stressing that her time to leave is finally getting nears I start to cry. My mom asleep in bed while I'm cleaning the house and doing school to get my classes done. When I finish everything I go see if my mom is okay "Hey momma how you felling" I say as I get closer to see that she's not breathing anymore. "Hey, Momma please open your eyes" I say as tears fall down my face I try to find her heart beat but nothing. I call 911 for help "911 where is your emergency?" the lady says "My mom she is not breathing or waking up please can you have someone here fast" I say scared. "Sir, I need you to breath stay on the phone with me someone will be there soon" the lady says a few minutes later there's a knock at my door I run to answer it. "Where is your mom son" the man says and I lead him to my moms room he starts to use an cardiac defibrillator he yells clear. Nothing Happens he does it again still nothing happens he tries it a third time and yells clear. My mom wakes up and they take her to the hospital I get in my car and follow them to the hospital. 

I stay with my mom in her hospital room she smiles at me as I look at her worried. "Baby don't look so sad now" my mother says to me and I shake my head "That was too close momma I could have lost you" I say. She smiles "Baby you know if it's my time I'll be up in Heaven with the Heavenly Father" she says calmly as tear fall down my face again. Then I hear a beep and I look at her monitor "No, someone help" I yell a doctor comes running in he yells for some assistance and has me leave the room. Scared and upset I yell "God why her? Why my momma? you can take anyone else just not my momma." The doctor walks out with a sour face and says "I'm sorry kid we couldn't save her this time" I collapse to my knees and start crying cause I have no one else I'm all alone now.  I go in to see her laying there dead I walk over to her "Momma I wish that I could have gone with you" I say and I kiss her head and they take her away. I planed her a funeral and had her buried I stood there as they started to cover her casket. "Where will I go now" I say to myself. I got ride of all her stuff besides the photos of us and her ring her grandmother gave her. I started packing my thing to move to a new city again I sighed cause I knew that she was not in pain any more. I put everything in my trailer and my car as I drove to Chillicothe Ohio to my new house.  

I finally get to my house and start bringing everything inside "A new start Jace just what you need" I think to myself

I finally get to my house and start bringing everything inside "A new start Jace just what you need" I think to myself. Once every thing was inside my house I started unboxing and setting everything up. When I was done I went shopping for groceries for the house as I did everyone looked at me because I was dressed in all black with my white hair pointing me out like needle in a hay stack. I sighed and paid for everything and loaded it in my car I started heading back to my house as I pulled in I saw people in my yard. I saw Mrs. Night and her youngest daughter Rosie I got out of my car "Um can I help you Madame" I say and she smiles "I came to welcome you to your little town" Mrs. Night says and I smile. "Thank you I'm Jace king and you are" I say kindly and she smiles "I'm Faith Night and this is Rosie my youngest daughter" she says. We shake hands and she walks with Rosie to their house as I start to bring my groceries inside.

I got settled in very easy and was surprised that there were nice people already introducing themselves to me. I made dinner and ate before heading off to bed, I do my dishes then take a shower. I go to my room still drying my hair with my towel and hang it on my chair I get in my bed and slowly fall asleep. Maybe I'll be alright here I think as I am asleep but while sleeping I see what has happened before I moved here. My mom laying dead in the hospital bed with no other family besides me I wake up the next morning with tears falling down my face. It was just a awful dream I think to my self and start looking for a new job. I smile cause a job opened up for a writer for the news paper "This is a good one" I say to myself and call about the opening.  I got the job on the spot think to myself well if it was that easy okay.