The good & The bad

Jace's Pov:

I woke up to hear a knock at the door "Is Archer coming over" he thinks to himself. I get out of bed and make it and head down to answer the door and my wolf pup follows. I answer the door to see a man in a tux. "C-can I help you sir?" I asked and he smiles "Are you Mr. King from the coffee shop?" I have asked. "II am" I say "I am here to ask if you would like a record deal with my company." the man says and I let him in. "Y-you want to have a record deal with me sir?" I asked shocked "You have some good potential Mr. King and I want to help you unlock it" the man says. I sat down across the man "So you really want me to put out a record for you Sir?" I asked "Yes Mr. King but only if you will like to, I have the papers ready if you want to" the man says and slides the papers in front of me. I go over the papers and smile "Got a pen sir" I ask and he hands me a pen "So is that a yes Mr. King" the man asked and I smile and sign the papers. "Sir you got a record deal with me" I say kindly and he smiles "Mr. King you won't regret this I promise" The man says and I slid the papers back to him. I walk the man to the door and we shake hands "I will see you at the studio tomorrow Mr. King" the man says and I smile. "I got to tell Archer" I said and text her. I say kindly and he smiles "Mr. King you won't regret this I promise" The man says and I slid the papers back to him. I walk the man to the door and we shake hands "I will see you at the studio tomorrow Mr. King" the man says and I smile. "I got to tell Archer" I said and text her. I say kindly and he smiles "Mr. King you won't regret this I promise" The man says and I slid the papers back to him. I walk the man to the door and we shake hands "I will see you at the studio tomorrow Mr. King" the man says and I smile. "I got to tell Archer" I said and text her.

______________________________

Me: Hey, Archer can you come over I have something to tell you.

Archer: Yeah, I can come over Jace.

Me: Cool I am standing in the door.

Archer: Okay Jace (smiling emoji)

____________________

Archer pov:

Jace asked me to come over cause he wanted to tell me something so I get dressed and tell mom and dad I am going over to Jace's. I walk out the door and head to Jace's to see him standing on his porch. He is smiling and look hot like always. "Hey, Babe" I say and he smiles more "Come on in love" He says and I walk in to his house. "So what did you want to tell me babe?" I asked and he hugs me "I got a record deal I go to the studio tomorrow" he says. "That's great Babe!" I say happily for him and I kiss him and he kiss me back. Jace's wolf pup howls at me "Hi, Midnight the prince of cuteness" I say and his jumps up into my arms. Jace smiles as I hold his pup "he likes you love" Jace say softly "Yeah, he is getting big Babe" I say and he laughs. "He won't be a pup for much longer, how is your kit?" Jace asked and I smile. "Still a mommas girl for sure" I say and Jace laughs as I sit Midnight down.

Jace pov: 

As Archer sit's Midnight down there is a knock on my door again and Midnight starts to growl. "Hey, It's okay boy" I say and go to answer the door there  is a man who smells like alcohol. "U-um can I help sir" I say and the man looks at me "Are you Jace?" the man asked me and Archer walked up behind me. "I am and you are?" I said and the man smiles "I am your father" the man say and my eyes change color. Archer hugs me and I tell the man "You are no father to me you have 10 seconds to get off my property or I'm calling the cops" Archer holding me tightly. I pull out my phone and call 911 "911 where is your emergency" the lady said and I told her "There is an unwelcome man at my house and he won't leave". she told me to wait that a officer was near the man pissed swung at me I gently pushed Archer so she wouldn't get hit. The cop pulled up to see the man getting violent "Sir I need you to calm down" the officer said but man didn't listen I turn to look at Archer to feel a blow to my head. All I can hear is the officer saying he needs back up then Archer yelling "Jace, I got you, you are alright I got you babe".

 All I can hear is the officer saying he needs back up then Archer yelling "Jace, I got you, you are alright I got you babe"

Mathew Daniels (Jace's dead beat father)

Archer's Pov: 

Jace got punched in the back of his head causing him to black out I caught him just in time before he hit the ground. The cop had called for back up and they arrested the man who had claimed to be his father. I put him on his sofa and shut and lock the door "Jace I am right here babe I'm not going anywhere" I say to him still passed out. I sit down beside him a few minutes passed he sits up. "Shit my head hurts" he said and sees me "Hey handsome" I say and he blushes. He hugs me and I hug him back "I'm glad you aren't hurt Archie" he says softly "Your the one who got hurt babe" I say and he smiles softly. "It's you I was worried about Archie even though my  didn't talk about that man much she did say he had a paste that he was known for hitting woman" he says I kiss his forehead "As long as your okay babe" I say.