Jace's sad truth

Archers pov:

We got to Jace's house he parked his car and we got out and shut the doors and he locked them. He unlocked his front and he let me walk in first he walks in shutting the door behind him and locks it. I look at him "Jace can I ask about all the scars on your body" I asked and he nods. We sat down on the sofa and he looks at me sweetly "Are you sure you wanna know the story behind these scars?" he asked kindly and I nod. Midnight crawls up in my nap and I hold him to me and Jace looks at me and Midnight and smiles. He begins to tell his story about the scars on his body. "It goes back to age 13 everyone In junior high was mean bullying me to the point I hurt myself on a daily basis" he says and I listen closely. "The bullying on top of my mom being Ill was to much so I cut deeper I hid them from my mom cause she was dying a little more each day" he says and my eyes start to tear up. "After she go worse I stop going to public school and started doing online, even though I was home schooling the bullying didn't stop" he says and wipes the tears from my eyes. "The bullying got worse and so did the self harming after mom had passed away I had to many scars and I stopped harming myself to better my life" he says and hugs me. I didn't know he suffered that much growing up the way he did I am glad he is doing better though.

________________

Jace's sad truth was he was hurting for so long and had the scars to prove that he won each battle for so long. He held Archer in his arms as she cried a little bit "Archer I promise if I ever started to harm myself again I will seek help but I hope I never hurt myself again" Jace says and Archer nods and kisses his cheek. Jace looks at the time and looks at Archer "Are you hungry love?" he asked Archer and she nods "Okay" Jace says and walks into his kitchen and starts  to prepare lunch for them both Midnight asleep in Archers lap she smiles. She can see Jace in the kitchen a little and she giggles "He cooks that's cute" she says to herself. As Jace is cooking Archer slowly falls asleep.

_________________

Jace Pov:

We had gotten back to my place after leaving the hospital Archer asked about my self harm scars so I told her the sad truth behind them. I asked Archer if she was hungry cause I knew she waited a long time for me at the hospital. I started cooking noticing that my love was watching from the Living room. Is it really that interesting that I can cook or is she just trying to see if I know what I am doing? I finished getting everything cut up for dinner when I walk to check on Archer she is fasted asleep I cover her up with a small blanket and text her mom that everything is alright. She looked so peaceful laying there I kissed her forehead then went back in the kitchen to finish dinner. I start singing a bit when I hear a knock on the door. "I'm coming, I'm coming" I say and Archer wakes up as I open the door but no one was there just a little box. I pick it up and shut the door Archer looks at me and I sigh "Must have been a late drop off" I say and she nods.

I go into the kitchen and open the box I freak out when I see what was in it. Photos of me but how? and When? Who took them? Archer sees me freaking out and walks into the kitchen "What's the matt-"  before she cold finish I point to the box "Photos of me but I don't know who took them" I say and Archer looks at me. We look at them and find a note that says "Watch your back kid cause now you have no where to hid" Archer watched as my face went super pale and I lost my balance. "Jace baby you need to breath okay there is nothing going to happen I promise" she says and I nod. I pull dinner out of the oven and Archer's eyes lit up I smile "What is it Archer" I ask sweetly and she giggles. "You sir know how to cook and it smells lovely" she says and her statement makes me blush. We sit down and start to eat "Archer's smile is so cute" I think to myself as we finished eating she giggles. 

"What's so funny baby girl" I ask and she looks away blushing "I-It's just you are very talented that's all" she says and I chuckle a little. "Let's get you Home Ms. Night" I say jokingly and walk her to the door and open it "Ladies first my love" I say and she rolls her eyes. "You are suck a dork Mr. King" she says and I close and lock my door behind us "I may be a dork but you love me for it" I say and she giggles. I take her hand and walk her home when we got there Noah was standing at the door. "Jace my boy you shouldn't be up moving around" he says to me. "Mr.Night sir I am absolutely alright" I say and he nods "Good evening to the both of you" I say with a little bow and head back to my house. When I entered my house I get a text message from my record company it reads.

_____________

Boss: Jace we heard about what happened and we all want you to take some time cause you got hurt so relax for a while and we will see you in a few weeks.

___________________

"Word gets around fast huh" I say to myself making sure my house is all locked up I pick Midnight up and carry him upstairs to my bedroom. I lay him down on the bed "Midnight I am going to take a quick shower and we can go to bed" I say and he yelps at me. I go to take my shower and I let the water run before getting in "What is going on I thought life was finally giving me a break from all the bad" I think to myself and get in the shower. As the water hits my body I start to think more and more about why this is all happening. I start to have flash backs of the past when mom was still around "Damn it! I don't need to have flash backs" I yell and get out of the shower. I dry off and put my night clothes on and go and lay down in bed Midnight nuzzles up to me and I smile "Good night Midnight" I say softly and slowly I fall asleep.

 I dry off and put my night clothes on and go and lay down in bed Midnight nuzzles up to me and I smile "Good night Midnight" I say softly and slowly I fall asleep

A photo of Jace that was in the box