Jace's Night mare

Jace fall back to sleep he started to dream about things that had happen but soon those sweet dream will eventually turn in to a nightmare. In his dream he was going to talk to Archer about what they talked about "Hey Archer can talk?" Jace asked Archer "Yeah, did you think about what I said last night Jace" Archer said and he nods. "So you think I have a shot at music" Jace asked Archer, she smiled "I think you could be good at it" Archer says. Then suddenly Jace was in a hospital room and Archer was gone. Confused he called out for Archer but got no response he stood there. "Jace where are you my son" he heard a familiar voice call out to him the a hospital bed appears. "M...Mom is that you" Jace says "Jace why are you just standing there come here my son" his mother calls out to him. He walks over to the bed to see his mom sitting up smiling "Mom it's really you!" Jace says and hugs her. "Of course it is silly" His mom says and rubs his back. "I thought you were gone forever" Jace says but the warm hand that was rubbing his back is ice cold. "Mom your hands are cold" Jace says and looks up to see his mothers corpse he screams. "What the hell, what in the f***ing hell" Jace says stumbling backwards and falls in to a 6 foot hole. Suddenly he sees the night family in all black "Hey, guys can you help me out of here I happen to fall in" Jace says but they don't hear him.

"That boy was so sweet and innocent" Faith said to Noah he shakes his head "That boys life was taken to damn soon" Noah says and Jace laughs. "Haha guys very funny now please help me out of here" Jace says Archer starts to cry "Jace why did you have to go and kill yourself" Archer says and Rosie hugs her. "Archer he is in a better place now" Rosie says Jace's heart sunk in his chest "No they are fucking with me I...I can't be dead" Jace says to himself. Archer throws a rose down in the hole Jace yells "Come on guys it's not funny anymore get me out now please" slowly dirt started being put in the hole. "No, no guys please I am right here can't you see me" Jace yells then he sees himself smiling evilly at him. "Now you can really see how it fills to be forgotten" the other Jace says to him "No guy's please don't leave me in the ground I'm not dead please" Jace cries out. It's pitch-black Jace can see or hear anything then suddenly he is standing at his grave it's pouring down rain. Archer is standing at his grave "Damn it Jace why did you do" Archer says Jace walks up behind her "I didn't do it Archer I promise, I wouldn't have killed myself" he says. "Then what happen why did you die" Archer says and turns to look at him face to face. "I.....I don't know all I remember is trying to talk to you about that thing" Jace says and starts to cry "Next thing I know I am in the hospital room my mom died in then I fall into what is my grave" he says. "Jace you died there's no coming back from this" Archer says and Jace starts to cry more "I didn't F***ing kill myself Archer please you got to believe me" Jace says.

"Your wrong Jace you did kill yourself " a voice that sounds like his says Jace looks behind him to see himself. "It's me but how can there be two of me this doesn't make any sense" Jace says "Oh no it makes sense my friend I am the inner you, the you that you are trying to run from" the other Jace says. "Why would I be running away from myself?" Jace asked the other him "Because you are scared that whatever dark feeling you have in your heart will slowly destroy you putting you here in your grave"  the other Jace says. Jace looked at himself eye to eye "I don't understand what you are saying your me but the me I'm running from" He says and the other him nods. "You are scared that you could take your own pathetic little life and no one would notice" The other Jace says and Jace shakes his head "Thats not true I am scared that maybe one day I will die the way my mom did leaving something so precious here alone" he says and the other him slowly fades away. "You finally figured out what you fear now it is time you wake up Jace she is waiting for you" the voice says and Jace wakes up covered in sweat. There is a knock on his door he gets out of bed and walks down the stairs to answer the door "who is it" He says opening the door. "It's me I came to see if you thought about what we talked about" Archer says and looks at Jace. "Shit I'm sorry um come on in" he says and  lets Archer into his home she looks around and sees photos of Jace and his mom when he was a small boy.

"You guys looked happy" Archer says and looks at Jace "We were very happy, we had each other and that's all we really needed" Jace says with a smile. "Your mother was very beautiful when she was alive" Archer says and sees the kind of sad look on he's face "She was very beautiful but being 11 years old watching the cancer kill her from the inside it hurt" Jace says. "Oh, I'm sorry she must have hated putting you through all that" Archer says "She hated her self because of how weak she was" Jace says and shakes he's head. "Um any ways this way" he says leading Archer to his room he makes his bed and lets her sit on it. "I am going to take a quick shower are you okay with waiting here" He asked Archer she nods and he takes a new change of clothes.  Archer sat on his bed waiting for him when she sees a photo of him as a small boy she picks it up "Awe he was so cute" she thinks to herself and smiles. Jace is taking his shower to get cleaned up and Archer can hear the water running "So Jace why did you move here to Chillicothe if you don't mind me asking" Archer says to him while he showers. "I moved here hoping for a new start and to get away from the town that I lived in that was full of painful memories" Jace responds "Oh I see, so it's really only you then" Archer says and Jace slightly laughs "Is that such a bad thing" he says. "No, No not at all but don't you get lonely by yourself at all" Archer says "To be honest it kind of does, But I don't know my dad or my grand parents" he says and the water turns off. 

"Your grand parents never met you at all Jace" Archer asked "Nope, they called me the mistake child cause my mom and dad were never married when she had me" He replies. "Oh, I see and your father?" Archer asked "The man left before I was even born probably because he didn't want to raise his own mistake" Jace says ans walks out of the bathroom all clothed. "Oh,  well I don't think you are a mistake Jace you are really quite special" Archer says and he smiles sweetly at her. "I think my mom would agree with you on that Archer" he says and Archer looks up at him "You are different but in a good way Jace" she says and he sits down beside her. "So what you said last night do you really think the music career is good for me" Jace asked Archer "I honestly do Jace your voice it hit's different then any other singer I know" Archer says and smiles. "Do you believe it would be in my best option" he asked and Archer nods "You know my mom is a singer and I'm also one" Archer say and Jaces eyes widen "Wait a moment your mom is the Faith night the singer song writer no freaking way" Jace says "So you know about my moms work then Jace" Archer says "Hell yeah me and my mom would listen to her music, my moms favorite song of your moms was (My Angle was born) she would play it over and over again" Jace says and Archer smiled. Jace and Archer Talked for hours about what would happen and what paths awaited Jace what Archer wasn't expecting though was Jace to play a tune he was working on. She was amazed by how he played the guitar she closed her eyes as the sound of his playing pulled her into everything he feeling when he was done she opened her eyes that tears were filling.   

Jace's mom Sky King

Jace's mom Sky King

Jace at age 3 (Photo that Archer saw)