Something Is Wrong With Jace's

Jace hasn't been back to the company in a while after what had happened to him on his day back. Jace's phone is turned off no ones calls have been answered everyone knows there is something wrong with him. Jace has not left his house in week's almost a month no one knows what to do. Archer is worried about her boyfriend and want's to know if Jace is alright and a live. Jace has been in the darkest part of his mind fighting a battle within himself to not hurt himself again but is slowly losing the fight. Midnight feels something is wrong with his owner and hasn't left Jace's side much only when he eats and goes out. What happens when Jace finally gives in? Will Archer get to him In time? Or will she be to late? (TW, contains an attempt and self harm).

Jace's Pov:

I haven't left my house in weeks because I don't feel safe to leave my house anymore, I don't trust myself around anyone, I don't even trust myself all alone. I have my phone turned off cause I just want to be left alone for a while or I thought I did. I have been fighting a battle within me because the thought about self harming and suicide are getting louder and louder now. I thought everything was going to be better for me that my life wasn't going to be a huge nightmare all over again. I haven't left my bed besides to use the restroom, I haven't been eating, I haven't showered I have stayed in bed for so long. I get out of bed to take a shower and look at Midnight who is asleep at the foot of my bed. I grab a change of clothes and a towel I start the shower and sigh a bit. I undress and I get in the shower the water hit's my body I close my eyes. "You know your not worth it Jace" the thoughts say and I stand there "You know you mess up everyone's lives" the thoughts say. I drop to the floor of the shower and sit there with my face in my knees "M-maybe the thought's are right" I say.

"You should cut again or better yet do the world a favor and die already" the thought's say and I stand up and get out of the shower and wrap the towel around my waist. "You know what to do just do it no one will miss you" the thought's say and I grab a blade I use to shave my face. "That's it good boy now start cutting you know how to do it" the thought's say and I close my eyes. I start to cut and count one cut after the other I open my eye's and watch the blood drip down my fingers. I hear Midnight's barking a lot and everything goes black I hit the ground hard everything goes cold. "That is a good boy just let go now it is better this way" the thought's say I hear yelling it sounds kind of like Archer.  'Every thing is so cold, am I dead' I think to myself. 

Archer's Pov:

I haven't seen or heard from Jace in about a month almost he wasn't answering my calls or my text. He hasn't came out side, he hasn't even collected his mail, I hope he is alright but I have a bad feeling. I tried to call him again but I got no answer that's when I said fuck it and went over I was lucky he gave me a spare key. I heard Midnight barking and went up stairs to try to find him to only see my boyfriend laying on the ground bleeding. I start to yell to get him up his body was ice cold "JACE, JACE LOVE OPEN YOUR EYE PLEASE" I yell I start to shake him. "JACE COME ON OPEN YOUR EYES DAMN IT" I yell but he isn't responding so I call for a(n) ambulance. They tell me they are on their way. I try to stop the bleeding "DAMN IT! JACE YOU SAID YOU WOULD CALL ME IF YOU FELT THIS WAY" I yell and I hear the front door slam open I call out "PLEASE HURRY WE ARE UP HERE" I yell I slide Jace's pants on him fast and they get up to us. They take Jace from me and load him into the ambulance my mom and dad come running over to me and see I am covered in blood. "Archer what happened why are you covered in blood" my parents asked me and I fell to my knees and started to cry.

Midnight sit in the door way and starts to wine cause Jace is gone I get up and walk over to him and pick him up. I looked at my parents "C-Could you bring me some clothes I'm going to stay here for a while and clean thing up" I ask and the nod. My parents walk back to our house to get me some clothes I set Midnight down and fill up the mop bucket then my mom walks in with clothes for me for a few days. I kissed my mom's cheek and she walked out shutting the door behind her. I carry the mop and bucket up stairs to try and clean up the blood on the floor as I start mopping I see Midnight sitting out side the door looking at me. I get the blood all cleaned up and decide to take a shower so I grad my bag of clothes. I turned on the shower and got undress and got in the shower I started to wash up. I turned the water off and grabbed my towel and got out of the shower I dried off. I got dressed and decided to finish cleaning I did laundry, I took Jace's pillows and blanket's off his bed and striped the sheets to wash them.

Time skip (six days later)

__________________________

After getting everything clean I decide to go to the hospital to see Jace I see his keys laying on his desk. I grab Jace's keys and walk down I pet Midnight "I'll be back I am going to see you dad" I say and walk out the door and lock up the house. I walk over to Jace's car and sigh I get in and start up the car. I back out of the parking spot and drive off to the hospital 'I hope he is alright' I think to myself as a slowly start to approach the hospital. I pull in and park the car I sit there for a moment to ready myself to see my baby. I get out and lock the car putting Jace's keys in my pocket and I walk in. I slowly approach the lady at the front desk "How can I help you" the lady say "I-I am here to see Jace King" I say. They lady hands me a tag then looks at me "4th floor room 602" she say and I walk away to the elevator to go up to the 4th floor. 'That was weird' I think I get up there and walk to room 602 to see a guard sitting across from the room. I look at him then enter Jace's room I saw Jace staring out the window looking disappointed. "J-Jace" I say and he looks at me and smiles then looks down at his hands I walk over to him. "Jace, it's fine you don't have to worry" I say and he looks up his eyes full of tears.

"I am so sorry Archer" Jace says tear falling down his face and I softly hug him and rub his back "I am just glad you're still alive baby" I say. Jace slowly warps his arms that are bandaged up around me. A doctor walks in "Mr. King since we got you all fixed up we will let you go home but we highly suggest you see a phycologist" the doctor says and Jace nods.  The doctor calls a nurse in to unhook Jace, he got up after being unhooked and grabbed his pants. He walked into the bathroom to get changed into them the nurse looked me up and down. "So your his girlfriend I assume who saved his life just in time" she says and I nod "Yes, I am" I say and she smiles and walks out. I hear Jace sigh from in the bathroom then the door opens "I'm sorry again Archer" He says softly. "It's fine I am just glad you are still alive baby" I say and he walks over to me and hugs me "I am sorry you had to see me like that Love I probably gave you nightmare's" he says softly. "If I am honest I haven slept  at all I been wake cleaning your house for your return" I say and he looks at me sadden at my statement "After I get my discharged paper's we are going back to my house so you can rest Love" He says and I nod.

The nurse walks  in with Jace's paper's and hand him them he looks at me "Are you ready to go Love" he says and I smile "I'm ready if you are" I say. We walk to the elevator to go down to the first floor to leave the hospital when a small girl runs up to us. "Y-You're Mr. King right" The girl asked and Jace softly smile's "Yes, that's me how can I help you young lady" Jace say with a soft voice. "C-can I get your autograph please" The little girl asked and Jace looked shocked "S-sure you can he signs her little book 'God Jace is so adorable when it comes to kids' I think and I shake my head. He looks at me and smiles "Okay now we can go home" he says we walk out side to his car "I can drive Love" He says and I nod and hand him the key's. We get in his car and he starts the engine and we slowly pull away, as he drive we hear the radio say his name he turns it up. "New music comer Jace King's song has taken the world by storm, the young artist has the media questioning when is he going to put out more music" The radio broadcast says. When we got back to Jace's home there were people waiting outside his house he slowly pulled into his drive way. He put his car in park and looked at me confused I slowly get out of the car "Why are all of you here" I say then I see the man who is supposedly Jace's dad walk up to me.

I yell "Jace hurry up inside and call the cop's" Jace gets out of his car and runs around back to get inside his house. "You have no right coming here after what you have done to him" I say and he laughs at me "What are you going to do about it? He is my son I have every right to be here." he says and I look at him. "If your his father then you shouldn't be drinking and getting violent with him" I say and the cop's pull up just in time they ask him to leave but he get's violent so the arrest him. "We will make sure he get's locked away for a while" the cop says and she see's Jace standing in the door "You won't have anymore problems Mr. King" she says and walks away. I look at Jace to see him shaking I walk over to him the look at the other people "Please leave or I will call for them again" I say and they all start to leave. I walk in and Shut the door I softly grab Jace by the hand and lead him upstairs  and I crawl up on his bed "Come rest with me baby" I say and he nods and lays down beside me. Jace holds me close and we both see Midnight jump up on the bed and he joins us, I slowly fall asleep and so does Jace. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this chapter but it is all wroth it just wait and see in the next chapter.