Chapter 18

YO YO YO MY FRIENDS! I got 2k reads! :O Thank you so so so so much! I now present to you: THE BONUS CHAPTER!

*Leo POV*

It's kinda weird, all the people on the team know each other really well but me and Calypso barely know them, other than Perce and Solangelo of course. Oh my gods! I, the flaming mcshizzle Valdez just had the best idea in the history of the universe! We can play Truth or Dare! It'll give Calypso and I a chance to get to know them and, as an added bonus, it'll be fun. "Yo! Aquaman!" I yelled, running over to where Percy was talking to Luke, "What is it Repair Boy?" Percy asked, looking slightly annoyed. "I just had the best idea ever! We should play Truth or Dare!" Percy thought about it and turned to Luke to see what he thought, Luke just shrugged, so, Percy turned back to me and said, "Sure. You MM the others. We can play in my room." I nodded and ran off to find Calypso.

Everyone! - Leo

Yes, Leo? - Everyone

Meet in Percy's room in 5 minutes! - Leo

Ok - Everyone 

Great, see you there! - Leo

One more thing Leo. - Calypso

Yes!? - Leo

Please stop yelling in our minds. - Calypso

Ok! - Leo

Leo Sammy Valdez! I swear to all the gods if you don't stop yelling in my mind I'll hunt you down and beat you up! - Calypso

I stopped MMing then. 

-_____- I am a time skip.Beware for I am evil! Mwhahahaha! -____-

I burst into Percy's room. "The Supersized McShizzle is here! Now the party can start!" I yelled. "Sit down Leo!" Percy yelled back. I sat down next to Calypso, "Leo, how did you manage to be the one who called the meeting, but also be the last one to arrive?" I put my sunglasses on my head, "Because the SuperSized McShizzle is always fashionably late." I said, then attempted to flick my sunglasses over my eyes without using my hands. Key word: attempted. Instead of making me look cool, they flew across the room and whacked Zoë in the face. Uh oh. That girl is scary. I gulped. Zoë looked ready to murder me but Luke whispered something in her ear and she relaxed. "Alright let's start!" Percy called. "Who's starting?" Bianca asked. I leapt up, "Me! Me! The SuperSized McShizzle!" Everyone looked at me weirdly except for Percy, Nico, Will and Calypso. "Alright Repair Boy, you can start." Percy smiled. I puffed out my chest, " That's supreme commander of the Argo II to you!" "Just get on with it!" Nico yelled from his spot next to Will. "Fine." I huffed, I looked around the circle, who would be my victim. My eyes landed on Ethan. Perfect. "Ethan, Truth or Dare?" He looked unsure, "Uhh, Dare?" It came out as more of a question. I grinned wickedly. Wrong choice buddy. He noticed my expression and paled, "Uhh actually nevermind, I choose truth." "Too late! You chose dare!" He gulped. "So, Ethan, remind me, what is your code name?" "Avenger." "I dare you to go and stand on the stage in the middle of the town square and yell out 'Avengers assemble!'"

~~~~~~I AM A LINE BREAK~~~~~~~I TAKE YOU TO THE TOWN SQUARE~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was market day, which meant that most of the town was there to watch Ethan. He climbed up onto the stage and yelled through a megaphone "May I have your attention!" Immediately everyone in the square stopped talking and looked at him. They all knew who he was because the Elites were introduced to the population after they joined. Ethan cleared his throat and yelled, at the top of his lungs through the megaphone, "Avengers Assemble!" He then jumped off the stage but forgot to activate his wings so Percy manipulated the air so that he didn't fall flat on his face. 

~~~~~~I AM ALSO A LINE BREAK~~~~~~I TAKE YOU BACK TO THE BARRACKS~~~~~~~

"Your turn Ethan!" I yelled as soon as we sat down. 

[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]TIME SKIP BC I CAN'T THINK OF TRUTH OR DARE QUESTIONS]]]]]]]]]][[[[[

*Luke POV*

 It was Bianca's turn, since she answered the last question. "Zoë, truth or dare?" I saw a mischievous glint in her eye, apparently Zoë saw it too and decided to go for truth. Bianca grinned, that had obviously been the one she had wanted her to pick. "Yesterday, when I knocked on your door looking for Percy's note, I heard a thump and you were bright red when you opened the door, you also only opened it a crack." She started, "I want to know what happened, the whole story." Zoë gulped and turned red. I could feel myself going red as well. "I- uh- I- " She stuttered, "Um- well, Luke came to talk to me about something and we might have um-  um- uh-" Bianca grinned, "Might have what Zoë?" "We uh- we might have kissed." Zoë mumbled. Bianca grinned again, "What did you say Zoë? I'm afraid I couldn't hear you." Zoë cleared her throat, "Me and Luke k-k-kissed." She turned a brighter red and buried her head in her hands. I scooted over to her and put my arm around her shoulder. Leo wolf- whistled and called "Well done Lukey, you finally found some courage!" I glared at him. I looked at Silena, who was fangirling and Beckendorf, who was trying (and failing miserably) to calm her down. "So you two, when's the wedding?" Percy called, smirking, from across the circle. Bianca hit him lightly on the arm and he laughed. I smirked at him and retorted, "I could say the same to you, lovebirds."  Percy grinned and turned to Bianca, "He's right you know, when is our wedding?" he teased, obviously joking. Bianca turned red and hit his arm again, before burying her head in his neck.

-________- YET ANOTHER TIME SKIP SKIP SKIPPITY SKIP -___________-

*Zoë POV*

It was Ethan's turn again. He scanned the group, his eyes landed on Bianca, "Bianca, truth or dare?" Bianca thought for a moment, "Truth." Ethan grinned, "Remember the morning we found you two together on Percy's bed?" Bianca nodded, "Well, what had happened the night before?" Ethan continued. 

*Bianca POV*

Uh oh. That was the night Percy told me what he'd gone through in Camp Half-Blood. I looked at Percy, he was looking at the floor. I knew that if he looked up he'd have tears in his eyes. I looked at everyone else and saw them looking at me expectantly, Ethan, Leo and Luke were smirking. 

*Ethan POV*

I knew it. Bianca looked unsure of what to say, looking between Percy and the rest of us. "Not much. We talked and then fell asleep." Bianca said carefully. It was obvious that she was leaving something out. I gave her a look. She glared at me. "Bianca, we know you're leaving something out." I said. Bianca opened her mouth to retort but Percy put a hand on her arm, "Bia, it's okay, I'll have to tell them eventually. Might as well do it now." he said to her, so quiet it was almost a whisper. She looked at him, concerned. She put her hand under his chin and tilted it up, so that he was looking at her, there were tears in his eyes. "Are you sure Perce? Are you sure you're ready?" She asked him. He kissed her quickly, "Yes Bia, I'm sure." She nodded uncertainly. Percy launched into the story of his betrayal, an occasional tear tracing it's way down his cheek. When he got to the bit about his parents he stopped and tears started spilling from his eyes. Bianca pulled him close and started rubbing soothing circles on his back, whispering encouragement in his ear. He took a deep breath and continued. When he finished he buried his face in Bianca's hair and started crying. She held him close and comforted him, a couple tears of her own leaking from her eyes. We all sat there, shell shocked. "Percy, I- I'm so sorry, I knew they'd betrayed you but I didn't know how far they'd gone." Nico said, Will and Leo nodded in agreement. Luke looked furious but at the same time very sad, "Annabeth-... she was supposed to-... family- ... she promised- ... she promised she'd keep the promise I couldn't, she promised she wouldn't make the same mistake I did." he whispered. 

After that none of us really felt like continuing, so we split off to enjoy ourselves before dinner. All the couples went off together, which left me on my own. I sighed and sat down to watch a movie.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! :D

Poor Ethan, all alone. :'( If there's anyone you want me to pair him up with, let me know, I could also pair him with an OC if you'd like that. Or, if you want him to be single, that's also fine.

Thank you all so much, I never expected even 10 people to read my story so 2k reads is amazing! 

Peace out!  ✌️