Chapter 22

*Percy/Nova POV*

Waffles... Blue pancakes...Blue cookies....

"Wake up!"

"Agh!" I bolted upright, almost giving myself whiplash. Where am I? This isn't my room in the barracks. I looked around and spotted Bianca standing by my bed, laughing her head off. Why's she wearing a mask? I don't like it, it hides her freckles and most of her eyes. I like being able to see her eyes, they're so pretty... Agh! Stupid ADHD. Oh, I remember now, we're at Camp Half-Hell. Grrr. I hate it here. Oh well, at least Bianca's here too. "You talk in your sleep." Bianca gasped, still laughing, "You were going on and on about waffles, pancakes and cookies." Her voice shook with laughter. I pouted, "Did you have to wake me up Bia? I was dreaming about blue food." That only made her laugh harder.  I glared half heartedly at her, I could never be actually mad at her. Hmmm, I was often mad at Annabeth when I was with her... weird. Bianca's better than Annabeth in every way anyway. She's kind and forgiving, Annabeth held grudges and wasn't always nice. Bianca's not afraid to admit it when she's wrong, Annabeth never did. I shook my head, stupid ADHD. "Okay?" I heard Bianca ask. Okay what? Oops, I zoned out. "Um, Bianca, could you repeat that?" I asked sheepishly. She laughed and shook her head, "What am I going to do with you Percy? I said, get dressed, It's time for breakfast. Chiron has an announcement. Okay?" I nodded. "Good. See you at breakfast." She walked out. I got out of bed and put on my clothes, good thing Bianca had packed some for me. I rummaged around in my bag, looking for my toothbrush. Uh oh. I forgot my toothbrush. I ran out into the hall yelling, "Bianca! Angel! Where are you?" "I'm right here Perce. What is it?" She said from behind me. "I may, or may not have forgotten my toothbrush." She rolled her eyes. "Good thing Zoë and I predicted that you and Luke would forget them." She held out a blue toothbrush. "Thanks Bia!" I gave her a kiss on the cheek and ran off. 

*itty bitty time skip*

I walked into breakfast and sat down next to Bianca. I smiled at her and summoned some waffles. I started pouring syrup on them. Bianca swatted my hand and said, "Nova, stop drowning your waffles in syrup." I grinned at her, "I'm was a Poseidon kid, I can't drown and neither can my waffles." She rolled her eyes and muttered "Why do I even date you?" Fully aware that that was a rhetorical question, (I know you're thinking 'How does a seaweed brain like you know a word like that?' Well, being tutored by Chaos for 300 years, you do learn some things.) I answered, "Because you love me." She blushed and I grinned.  

"Attention campers and Chaos' army!" Chiron had stood up, "I have an announcement. Camp Jupiter and the Hunters of Artemis are arriving today, therefore, we'll be playing capture the flag tonight.  The teams are, Camp Half Blood and the Hunters against Camp Jupiter and Chaos' army." I stood up, "Chiron, would it be alright if we did my team against everyone? We don't work very well with people outside the army."  Chiron looked surprised, "Very well Nova, if that is what you wish." "Thank you Chiron." I bowed my head in his direction.  "You have no chance, 11 against two camps and the hunters? There's no way you'll win." Guess who said that? Yup you guessed it, Annie, "You said it yourself, Star's terrible with a sword." She continued, "If she's the worst, then what're the rest of you like." Luke jumped to his feet, furious, "Star is not terrible with a sword!" He glared at Annie. "Oh yeah? Why do you care so much about her?" Luke looked ready to explode. Zoë stood up and hugged him from behind, whispering calming words in his ear. He slowly calmed down and stopped glaring at Annab*tch. I could practically see the cogs working in her brain, processing what had happened and coming to conclusions about Luke and Zoë's relationship. Her eyes narrowed. "You're going to lose, the odds are impossible and you're probably all terrible anyway." She sneered. "Annabeth! That's enough! Everyone sit down and finish your breakfast." Chiron yelled. I raised my hand "Chiron, may my lieutenant and I speak to you please?" He nodded. I stood up and pulled Luke away from Zoë, "Come on  Lover boy, we've got to speak to Chiron." "Do I have to come?" He whined. I sighed, "Alpha, I know you'd much rather spend time with your girlfriend but we need to speak to Chiron." He pouted but came with me. "Good morning Nova, Alpha. What did you wish to speak to me about?" Chiron asked once we got to his table. "Training. I was wondering if my team could train the campers. They're nowhere near our standard, they're not going to be ready for the war." Chiron nodded, "Very well, your team will train the campers. I'll leave it up to you to decide training times and regimes." "Thank you Chiron. We'll start tomorrow." I turned to the campers, "Campers! Report to the arena at seven sharp tomorrow morning! My team and I will be training you." I yelled. Hunter stood up, "Why would we want a weakling like you training us?!  I could beat you in a heartbeat! I'm way better than you!" I raised an eyebrow, "You seriously believe that you're better than me?" He nodded cockily. "Very well then, if you truly believe that you could beat me in a fight, then why don't we fight. If you win I'll renounce my title as Prince of the Universe to you, but if I win, I get to choose a punishment for you." Whispers ran through the crowd, they hadn't heard that part of my title. Hunter grinned, "You're setting yourself up for defeat. I can't wait to be the Prince of the Universe." I walked back over to our table and sat down.