Chapter 26

*Percy/Nova POV*

When I woke up the next morning, Bianca was still asleep beside me. I hope I didn't keep her up too late. I move a lot if I'm having a nightmare. I got up and got dressed. I checked my watch, time for breakfast. I looked at Bianca, she looks so peaceful when she's asleep. I brushed a strand of hair off her face, "Bia, it's time to get up." She grumbled and rolled over. I chuckled. "Bia, you slept in, it's time to get up." "Five more minutes." "Okay, I'll come back after breakfast." She didn't answer, just burrowed further under the covers. I smiled to myself and left to get breakfast. 

After I'd eaten, I grabbed a tray of her favourite breakfast foods and headed back to cabin. I knocked on the door and called softly, "Bianca? Are you awake?" She didn't answer, so I pushed the door open and walked in. I could hear the shower running, so I put the tray on the bed and left.

LE TIME SKIP

I was setting up for training when Bianca ran in, "Sorry I'm late Nova." "No problem, we haven't started yet anyway." She kissed my cheek, "Thanks for breakfast." "You're welcome, sorry for keeping you up half the night." "Don't worry about it, I'm sorry you have to deal with the flashbacks and nightmares." "Thanks for looking after me when I do. I don't know what I'd do without you." "You'd die." She joked.

LE TIME SKIP 2.0

After training we all headed back to the cabin to hang out. We were chilling in the sitting room when Luke said, "So Percy, what happened last night? Why'd you collapse and start screaming?" I stiffened slightly. Bianca noticed and hugged me, successfully helping me relax. "That was a flashback. I get them sometimes. I basically have to watch the worst times in my life again. Last nights one was different, I saw y'all dying as well."  I could feel tears threatening to spill as I remembered how many different ways I'd seen Bianca die, each more painful than the last. "Do you know what makes them happen?" "No."

LE TIME SKIP VERSION 3

The next few weeks was a whirl. Wake up, eat, train the campers, eat, hang out with the team, eat, chill with Bianca and sleep. That was my daily routine. Every Friday we'd destroy the campers in Capture the Flag. I'd always hunt down Annab*tch, Hunter, Piper and Jason. My flashbacks and nightmares got steadily worse. Eventually, Bianca convinced me to ask Chaos. 

Dad? - Percy

Yes son? - Chaos

You know my flashbacks and nightmares? - Percy

Yes. - Chaos

Well, they've been getting worse and I've been seeing things that haven't happened. - Percy

Okay, well, for the getting worse part, I'd say that's a result of being in a place that you once held so dear but now despise. As for the things that haven't happened, that's probably out enemy planting visions in your head. - Chaos

Okay thanks Dad. - Percy

No problemo son. - Chaos

Are you any closer to figuring out who the leader of our enemies is? - Percy

No but I have found out one thing. You're not going to like it. - Chaos

What is it? - Percy

Kronos has joined them. - Chaos

Okay, thanks Dad, I'll tell the others. - Percy

I'm sorry son. - Chaos

I cut off the MM before he could continue. Bianca stuck her head around the door, "Perce, did you ask Chaos?" "Yeah, I asked Dad." She sat down beside me, "What did he say?" "That it was probably a side effect of being back here and that our enemy has been planting visions in my head." "Does he know who our enemy is?" "No. He knows one of his generals though." "Who is it." I looked at her, "Kronos." She paled, "Luke is not going to be happy." I nodded. She stood up, "I'll call a meeting. You come down when you're ready." I smiled weakly and she left. 

I steadied my breathing and followed her downstairs. She'd gathered the team and they were lounging around the sitting room. "Yo! What's the meeting about bro?" Luke asked. "Chaos has figured out the general of our enemies army." "Who is it?" "You're not going to like this but-" I took a deep breath, "It's Kronos." Silena, Ethan and Luke paled. Luke started hyperventilating. His breath came quicker and quicker, more and more shallow. He was having a panic attack. Luke had always struggled with anxiety, Zoë helped and his panic attacks had gotten less frequent. (Guys, I don't have anxiety or anything, my descriptions of stuff like this is probably terrible, I've only had a panic attack once and that wasn't even a serious one. Edit: I have recently been informed that something I considered a normal, daily occurrence is actually a panic attack. So yeah. Still don't have anxiety tho.) Zoë scooted closer to him and hugged him, effectively calming him down. "Luke, Ethan, Silena, if you want you can go back to Chaon. I completely understand." Luke considered it for a moment before his expression turned determined, "No. I'll stay here and help." Ethan and Silena nodded their agreement. I breathed a sigh of relief, I really needed them. "I need to talk to Chaos." I left the room and returned to my bedroom.

Dad? - Percy

Yeah? - Chaos

You know Julia in the Alpha squad? The daughter of Ananke? - Percy

Yeah? - Chaos

Well, Nakamura has a crush on her and I was wondering if- - Percy

I could send her to join your mission? - Chaos

Something like that, yeah. - Percy

Okay, I'll send Jack as well. - Chaos

Thanks Dad. - Percy

No problemo son. - Chaos

Did you just say "No problemo"? - Percy

Yeah, so? - Chaos

I sighed and cut off the MM. I fell back onto my pillow and fell fast asleep. 

A/N: Yoskis Broskis! (ignore that I was tired) 

So how are y'all doing? 

Thanks to everyone who voted on the poll! 

Peace out!  ✌️