Chapter 24

*Bianca/Angel POV*

I glanced at my watch, time to wake Percy up. I walked into his room, he was still fast asleep. I poked him. "Percy, it's time to get up." He grumbled and rolled over. I sat down on the bed and poked him again, "Wake up sleepyhead, it's time for breakfast." He half opened his eyes, "Morning Angel." "Morning Perce." He pulled me down so that I was lying beside him. I half-heartedly tried to stand up, "We've got to train the campers Perce." He didn't answer, just pulled me closer to him. I gave up and snuggled closer to him while he nuzzled into my neck. "I love you Bianca." He muttered sleepily. Luke burst into the room with Zoë following behind. "Percyyyyyy! Get up!" Luke yelled. Zoë rolled her eyes. I extricated myself from Percy's arms and climbed off the bed. I kissed his cheek, "Love you too Perce. Now, get up." He groaned and rolled out of bed. I waited outside while he got dressed. He came out and I stared at him for a few seconds. "Like what you see?" He smirked, I blushed. We put our masks on and walked out. 

We walked hand in hand to the mess hall. Everyone else was already eating. Most of the campers looked dead inside because they weren't used to getting up so early. Percy sat down and summoned some blue pancakes and orange juice. I summoned some cereal and apple juice. I looked at Percy and saw him putting syrup in his orange juice. You know what? I'm not even gonna question it.  

After breakfast we went to the arena and chatted while we waited for the campers to show up. Eventually they were all there. "Okay, everyone under the age of 10 go with Moonlace! Everyone else, 5 laps around the camp!" Percy yelled. The campers groaned but started running, well everyone except Jason, Annabeth and Hunter. Percy glanced at them, "Angel will you and Star go sort them out?" "Of course Nova." I grabbed Star and we walked over to them. "Did you not hear the Commander? 5 laps. Get running." Hunter sneered, "Oh yeah? Well what are you gonna do if we don't? Get your boyfriends to beat us up?" "Nah. We'll beat you up ourselves." Star snapped. Hunter had the audacity to laugh, "As if you could beat us up, you're just a pair of girls." Fury blazed in Star's eyes and I'm pretty sure I looked the same. We stepped towards him, ready to beat him to a pulp. Suddenly, I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and place their head on my shoulder. I guessed that it was Percy, normally that would calm me down but Hunter had gone too far. I struggled but Percy was too strong, I couldn't escape his grip. I resorted to yelling at Hunter, "You disgusting, sexist pig! You're the exact kind of male that Lady Artemis preached about! People like you are the reason I joined the hunters! Disgustoso verme! Stupido ignorante disgustoso maiale sessista!(you disgusting worm, you stupid ignorant disgusting sexist pig) I stopped yelling and glared at him. I noticed that Zoë had stopped yelling as well. "Get running. Now." Percy growled. Hunter sprinted off, tripping over his own feet. Jason and Annabeth followed. Percy relaxed his grip but didn't let go. I stayed in his embrace until the campers got back, some of them carrying their siblings that were too tired to keep going. "Drop and give me 200!" Percy yelled. "Commander, I think you're pushing them too hard." Silena said. Percy groaned, "Fine. 5 minute break, get some water!" The campers all sighed in relief. After 5 minutes Percy yelled, "Alright! Now drop and give me 200! After that 200 situps !" The campers groaned but dropped and started doing push ups. After half an hour most people had finished and were resting while the last few people finished their sit ups. "Split into groups! Choose a skill or weapon that isn't your speciality! Archers to Star! Daggers to Dove! Swords to Alpha, Shadow and Avenger! Tridents with me! Blacksmiths with Forge and Blaze! Healers with Dawn! We'll rotate soon!" He turned to me, "Angel, you rotate between Star and Dove's groups." I nodded and the campers split up into the groups. I went with Star's group for the time being. Oh great. Annab*tch is in this group. I walked over and observed her stance. It was all wrong. Not as bad as Percy's before Zoë and I trained him, but close. He's still terrible but he hits vaguely near the target now. "Your stance is off.  Move that foot forward, that foot back. Lower the bow, you're holding the arrow wrong. There's still a lot wrong but I'll let Star deal with you. Don't shoot or you'll lose an eye." I walked towards the next person, it was the girl who'd gotten the flag. I made some small adjustments to her stance, it was almost perfect, then said, "Well done in capture the flag, you were the only one able to get past us." "Thanks." She was too focused on aiming to talk more after that so I walked over to Silena's group. "Hey Dove." "Hey Angel." "What do you want me to do?" "Can you help me with a demo? You can use both your knives." "Sure." I pulled out my knives and she pulled out her dagger. We got in a fighting stance and circled each other. I attacked first, using one dagger to feint towards the left and the other to try and get a shot at her right. She anticipated the move and blocked it. She then attacked, forcing me onto the defensive. After a while I caught her dagger in between the blades of my knives and twisted. Her dagger went flying away and landed in the sand. I hooked my foot around her leg and tripped her. I then held my knife to her throat, "Do you yield?" "I yield." I sheathed my knife and helped her up, "Good fight." "Yup. Let's have them pair off and spar with a partner." "Good idea. You heard her, pair off!"

*Percy/Nova POV*

Ethan was saying something but I was zoned out, staring at Bianca. "Yo! Earth to Nova and Alpha!" I shook myself out of my daze and turned to Ethan, who was waving his hands in front of mine and Luke's faces face. "I'm sorry what?" "I said, stop making heart eyes at your girlfriends and help me train the campers!" "Sure. Sorry." The campers jaws dropped, were they surprised that I'd apologised to Ethan? Just because I'm his commander doesn't mean I'm always right. "Close your mouths, you'll catch flies." Luke snapped. The campers immediately closed their mouths. Bianca looked over her shoulder and winked at me, successfully making me blush. Seeing my expression, she smirked and tuned back to the camper she was helping. Ethan clapped me on the back, "You're so whipped bro!" "So, how's your relationship with Julia going?" "I don't have a crush on her!" Yeah right. "Whatever, let's get back to training the campers." One of the Aphrodite camper walked up, "Stop the training." Her voice was laced with charmspeak. I snorted, "Sorry kid, but charmspeak doesn't work on me." "You know what does work?" Ethan whispered conspiratorially, "When Angel asks him to do something." "Avenger! You. Are. Dead! 5 seconds. Get running." Ethan yelped and ran off. 5 seconds later I ran after him. I caught up pretty quickly, he didn't know the camp very well whereas, even after 300 years, I knew it like the back of my hand. I picked him up in a fireman's lift and ran towards the lake.  I reached the lake and put him down on the dock. "Buh bye!" I used my air powers to boost him into the middle of the lake. He surfaced, coughing and spluttering. I walked back to the arena and started training the campers. To finish up we did 5 more laps, then let them go for dinner. 

A/N: Hola mi amigos!

Edit: I was looking at the ranking for this story and I DROPPED MY PHONE! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

Hope you like the chapter, I promise it'll get more interesting soon.

Peace out!  ✌️