Chapter 1

*3rd POV*

Percy stood on Half-Blood hill and looked out on the place that had been his home since he was twelve years old. He thought back on the past week.

*FLASHBACK*

Percy was sitting at dinner with his arm around Annabeth, laughing at something Jason had said. At that moment he looked like the happiest person in the world.

* The next day*

Percy was sitting in Thalia's tree, at peace with the world, when he heard a scream from the bottom of the hill. He immediately dropped down and uncapped Riptide. He saw a blonde demigod about his age running towards him as fast as he could, screaming his head off. When he got closer Percy saw that he had electric  blue eyes and a dagger clutched in his hand. 'Huh,' he thought, 'must be a child of Zeus.' he tried to see what he was screaming about and when he saw what it was, he chuckled to himself, it was just a hellhound pup. When the boy reached him he immediately demanded, " Why are you just standing there, go kill it or something!" " It's just a pup." Percy replied, " It can't hurt you." He knelt down and held out some of Mrs. O'Leary's treats. The pup inched slowly closer ready to pounce if need be, then the dinner horn went off, startling the boy, he dropped his knife, which embedded itself in the ground near the pup's head. The pup pounced out of fear. From pure reflex, Percy swung his sword, sending the poor dog back to Tartarus. As he stood, Percy slipped and fell, hitting his head on a rock and passing out. 

When he woke again the boy was telling Chiron and the campers an elaborate story about how he had single-handedly fought of an army of monsters, while Percy just stood by and watched. When Percy heard the end of the story, which ended with the boy saving Percy and the entire camp, Percy stood and said " That's not true, it was just a hellhound pup, it couldn't do anything!" Then Chiron replied in a disgusted tone of voice " Percy, why would you make up such things about a new camper, who just proved themselves."  gesturing to the boy, he continued, "I am also extremely disappointed in you for standing by while he saved camp!"  When Chiron finished scolding Percy, lightning struck the ground next to the boy and Zeus stepped out of it. "Drama queen." Percy muttered. Luckily Zeus didn't hear him. "Campers!" Zeus yelled, "I bring you my son, Hunter McMillan, treat him with respect!" More lightning struck the ground and Zeus was gone. "All hail Hunter McMillan, son of Zeus." Chiron said and all the campers dropped to their knees, excluding Percy.

*The next day at breakfast*

Percy was eating alone at the Poseidon table, enjoying the peace and quiet because, for once in his life he had woken up early, when his serenity was spoiled by Hunter. "What do you want McMillan?" Percy sighed, he really didn't want to deal with him . "I want you to thank me." Hunter replied "For what." Percy scoffed. "For saving your life against all those monsters that's what!" Hunter spat back, stepping closer to Percy, so that he was right in Percy's face. No one else would me able to tell that it was there but Percy could feel the tip of a dagger digging into his stomach. "Or maybe you should think again before you threaten me!" Percy said in an emotionless voice. "Oh yeah, well what are you gonna do about it huh?" Hunter mocked. Percy said nothing but suddenly, Riptide was at Hunter's throat. Suddenly, two gods appeared in front of the two demigods. " I will not let your stupid sea spawn threaten my son!" Zeus yelled at Poseidon, "You are right brother," Poseidon replied, which surprised Percy, he had thought that his father would stand up for him. "Therefore," he continued, turning to Percy, "I am disowning you." "WHAT!" Percy yelled. "Perseus Jackson, I am disowning you, you have lost the right to call yourself the son of Poseidon or to enter my domain without my permission." Percy yelled in fright as he rose into the air, a sea green mist encircling him, the mist forced his mouth open and water came gushing out causing Percy to cough and choke. All the mist and water formed a sphere in Poseidon's outstretched hand, who then dropped it and crushed it under his boot, causing Percy to howl in pain as his body  ripped the godly DNA out of his genes. His eyes glowed and his aura grew stronger for a moment, but then it vanished and Percy slumped to the ground, exhausted.