Chapter 35

HELLO PEEPS
this upload is in honour of the only sane member of the WPCS
Drumroll please......
BLUE
Sassy_Blue_Cookies

Thanks for being you!
Thanks for putting up with us
Thanks for being the mom of the group
(You did ground me but stillll)
Thanks for stopping us from going even more insane.
Thanks for being the awesome, sane, weird person that you are.
And everything else Cat said in our joint book.
Never change! <3

Go check out her story! It's Perianca and deserves loooaaaadddss more reads.

ON TO THE UPDATE

*3rd POV*
After Kronos and Percy flashed away all the monsters disintegrated and all the enemy demigods disappeared.
Bianca was frozen, staring at the spot where the man she loved had disappeared with their enemy. Zoë came over and hugged her. Silena joined them and the rest of the team followed. Bianca fought back tears, not wanting to seem weak to the demigods. Zoë realized this, she could read her best friend like a book. She whispered something in Luke's ear and he nodded. She took Bianca's hand and led her towards the cabin, away from prying eyes.

Once Zoë and Bianca were gone, Luke turned to the demigods who were still frozen from shock. "Greeks, Romans and Hunters! You fought valiantly today! Lives were lost but not in vain! Commander Nova is gone." His voice cracked slightly, "But he will return. We will rescue him. I swear it. If it is the last thing I do, I will bring him back." His speech seemed to snap the campers out of their dazed state. Annabeth elbowed her way to the front of the crowd. "I demand that Percy Jackson reveals himself!" Luke looked at her. "You demand? How are you going to back up that demand? You cannot force us to do anything. Besides, Percy isn't here." His voice was laced with scorn and sadness. Annabeth glared at him, "I know you're lying! Where is Percy!?" Ethan held the tip of his sword to her throat, "He's not lying. I wish Percy were here. And don't call him Percy! You lost that privilege years ago you cheating piece of scum." He growled. Jason drew his sword and used it to push Ethan's away from Annabeth. "Annabeth isn't a cheater! Percy betrayed Olympus and cheated on her!" He yelled. Ethan laughed humorlessly, re sheathing his sword.  "You really believe that? You really believe this b*tch's lies? You really believe that the guy with loyalty as a fatal flaw, the guy who saved your life on multiple occasions, the guy who defeated Kronos and helped defeat Gaia, you really believe that he would betray Olympus and cheat on Annabeth, who he loved? If you believe that then you're more stupid than you look." "You're lying!" Ethan shook his head, "I swear on Chaos that everything I have just said is true. If I have lied, let Lord Chaos strike me down to Tartarus." Everyone other than the army looked around, expecting Ethan to die. The army simply stood there. Annabeth looked slightly panicked and burst out, "You're lying! Lord Chaos won't strike you down because you're in his army!" Ethan shook his head and turned around, "Believe what you want. Come on guys." He walked towards the cabin and the others followed him. Leo paused and turned back around, "Guys wait." The rest of the army stooped. "Yeah Blaze?" Luke asked. Leo thought for a moment before making his decision and whispering to them. "I'm going to reveal myself." Luke nodded, "Okay, it's up to you. Personally I'm not revealing myself for a looooong time. Preferably never."

Leo turned back to the campers. "You know, I'm glad Chaos found me. I'm glad I died. I'm glad I wasn't there to watch you all turn against Percy. I'm especially glad that I didn't turn against him. The only thing I regret is not seeing your true colours before I died." They all looked confused until Leo took off his mask. Harley rushed forwards to hug him but Leo summoned a wall of fire in front of him. "No." He snapped. Harley looked heartbroken and walked back to Nyssa. She looked at Leo, "Why? Why did you make him cry?" "You know why. You're no family of mine." Leo's voice was as monotone and expressionless as his face. He waved his hand and the fire disappeared. "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to help Angel." He turned and walked away. The rest of the team sent glares at the campers and followed him.