Chapter Seven

Tomiyu's Pov
So at the moment my few favorite things were on display, number one volleyball, and number two sweaty guys in right shorts with thighs, and add on display. Of course originally I was here just to watch the match between Nekoma and Karasuno. Which was very much worth watching.

But since Tanaka wasn't exactly letting me flirt at the moment I was also allowed to join in a few sets which was better then just standing around around, dressed in my own uniform stretching watching the set closely with some watchful eyes.

Nekoma is quite impressive, that short setter of there's was something else. I wiggled my nose in anticipation still stretching my legs and arms out a couple times, but I jolted in shock when Coach Ukai was exclaiming at me loudly.

"Tomiyu! Come here! I didn't agree for you to tag along for you to just sit around, switch with Nishinoya for this set." I blinked my eyes in so much confusion. Till I was being exclaimed at yet again.

"He's talking to you idiot!" Tobio yelled at me drinking from his water roughly.

"Oh." I laughed quietly running my hands all through my hair I jogged my way over meeting Nishinoya half way.

"Knock em dead Tomiyu, I'll be watching you." He giggled at me holding his hand out for me, but I just gave his ass a quick smack getting a small yelp and whimper from Nishinoya who sent me a grin winking at me.

"Naughty boy can't that wait till we are on the bus." He giggled at me shaking his head he walked off to the sidelines. I just snickered loudly casually walking to the middle of the court now nodding at Tobio who did the same.

"Now this should be interesting, hey Tomiyu." I instantly grinned seeing Kuroo was grinning at me from across the net.

"Hey there hot stuff." I greeted him a little locking eyes with Kenma who stared at me for such a hard minute before he looked away his cheeks flushed and hair whipping along with him.

_____________________________
"I don't appreciate you not answering mine or the team calls Tomiyu! What if I was dying or something important." My head pressed firmly to keep my phone between my shoulder blades, running my hands through my sweaty and messed up hair standing outside the gym, waiting to actually head home from this long ass day.

"Oikawa you are so dramatic I was gone for a day, and had permission from both coaches to attend, and spend time with my brother, I don't bug you when you hang out with your nephew did you miss me that much between your thighs?" I questioned hearing him exclaim so fast.

"Now that's different," He was trying so hard to come up with excuses, I was half listening to Oikawa's rants till I could hear Iwaizumi yelling at him.

"Would you leave him alone!" I snickered but I perked up spinning around when there was a tap on my shoulder. I at first thought it was Sugawara telling me it was time to head back but I was more shocked to see Kuroo, Kenma and Yaku.

"Yeah what's up?"  I called to them seeing Kenma was messing around on his phone but spoke quietly.

"We wanna get your number." He spoke in his quiet voice, I was in shock seeing Kuroo nodding his head.

"Oikawa I gotta go, you can yell at me at school tomorrow, I'll make it up to you promise." I exclaimed grinning at the three.

"Tomiyu you hang up on me and I swear to god-" I never pressed the red little call button so quick looking at the three Nekoma players.

"Mine?" I repeated seeing Yaku nodding his head at me a little rubbing at the back of his head. "Yeah, you seem interesting is that Kageyama really your twin brother?" He questioned at me tilting his head to the left.

"Oh yes very." I chuckled clicking on new contacts.  I handed my phone over to Kenma who handed over his own phone to me getting to work we started  rotating phones all round.

"So I have a question, do you flirt with everyone him hottie?" My eyes focused on the phone that was in to grip now that belonged to Kuroo.

"Basically it kinda just happens now, but I'm really nice I swear I don't like just sleep with everyone." I spoke shifting my eyes up to meet his while Kenma was staring at his phone focused.

"I can already imagine what his mouth does.. He talks like a lot." Kenma suddenly said peeking at me through his hair a bit with a look of interest.

"Maybe you'll find out." I chuckled a little.

"Bold Kenma." Kuroo laughed quietly. I was actually a little surprised this was the first time someone came up to me instead of me approaching them. So I was enjoying this a lot.

"You are quite the cutie aren't you?"  I slowly tucked his hair behind his ears hearing him gasp a little looking at me his mouth dropped open.

"Its usually the quiet ones that scream a lot." I muttered my fingers moving from his cheek to brush over his bottom lip seeing his shocked state increased a little.

"And usually the loud ones try and hide their sounds." I peeked at Kuroo sending a small wink his way watching his mouth drop open.

"And the more responsible ones just enjoy it." I told Yaku who sent a very flustered glare my way. I didn't get to finish my teasing when my track jacket was yanked on.

"I'm sorry if my brother is harassing you, come on!" I half whined/ yelped  as I was dragged away by Tobio gesturing with small laughter that I could manage a little.

"Call me!"

"Why are you always harassing people."

"Okay this time I swear they approached me!"