Chapter Fourteen

Tomiyu's Pov
"Alrighty! I've brought you all here today to show you something totally amazing since I'm feeling up and better! This is a special project to me. So project add more teams to guess if they are a top or bottom." I tapped at the poster board watching how quick Tsukishima's eyes had bulge from his head, his tall form quickly leaning in forward he was so quick to exclaim out.

"There's no way you labeled me as a bottom! I'm not a full bottom!" His red cheeks was the quickest indicator that had me giggling softly at the sight of his flustered sight. Yes did I have both Karasuno and Aobajohsai in my living room just to show them this chart? Yes, yes I did.

"You are too Tsuki and that's alright! Anyway." I heard the loudest laughter had came from from Kyotani who faced palmed deeply his own cheeks growing with heat.

"That chart isn't even far from wrong... He had Oikawa and Iwaizumi labels as bottoms cause they are." Tobio had peered from around me, after he had gone on a soda run squinting tapping at the name firmly, with bluntness in his tone.

"I thought you had Oikawa as a switch?" I laughed casually after muttering about changing it. Sugawara looked quite interested even with his cheeks a bright pink.

"Wait Tomiyu have you slept with everyone?" He questions his tone growing, a bright pink even more room over his face, I was quick to shake at my head with a whine.

"No I've only slept with Kyotani who is hiding his face." A few eyes snapped over to the growling male who had shoved a pillow so quick into his face.

"I knew you smelled like sex!"

"Shut up Oikawa!" I shook my head even more hearing Tanaka proudly state out.

"My name looks about right I'm a switch." Noya took a deep gulp from his soda.

"You should be a bottom seeing how many times he tops you." A yelp like sound left him when he was shoved off the couch so rough like.

"Since Suga asked so nicely I'll just explain what I've done. No need to hide like Tanaka once said. One for the team." I sent a wink his way, going down the list.

"Tsukishima has had fingers-"

"Tomiyu I will kill you!"

"All my team has had hickies or make out sessions, Nekoma, now that I think about it so far just Kenma, gotta change that. Karasuno minus my buttwad of a brother cause that's nasty even the thought makes me gag has made out with me, had fingers, hickies or oral. Asahi included, so has Daichi." I heard Hinata exclaim so loud at their captain who hid his face shyly with laughter.

"I've been told you guys that Tomiyu floats freely with the clouds. This training camp is gonna be his poster board fantasy. You should add Ushijima to your lists of switchs." Oikawa stated calmly with a shrug and a chuckle.

"That big ass ace?!" Nishinoya yelled out fast like.

"You notice how there's barely any tops on this list why is that?" Asahi asked me placing his hands under his chin.

"I like topping more then I like being a bottom." I muttered with the cap of the marker inbetween my teeth writing down two brand new teams.

"Wait Ushijima of Shiratorizawa?! Oh now I gotta meet that team, I heard they have so many players!" I grew a little excited at that, new information although everyone just seemed to be in their own world of teasing me about my huge poster board.

"Add Fukurodani... They are gonna be there." Once more I nodded writing down the team with ease before tossing the marker away after I had finished up.

"And there you have my list." I proudly stated out with amusement folding my arms across my chest.

"I will say it's interesting..." Yamaguchi giggled out softly brushing his fingers across his freckles sinking down into the floor with ease.

"Tomiyu are you sure you should be like all up and jumpy? maybe you should go rest." I shook my head in dismissal at Iwaizumi concern with a smile.

"I'm okay really I wouldn't be home with pain killers if I wasn't almost there. Plus I missed all you guys." Oikawa cooed with happiness staring at me to his fullest. Hinata wasted no time rushing towards me jumping into me causing me to laugh catching his shirt orange self in no time.

"We missed you too! I thought you were gonna die then Kageyama hit me, he was crying so much!" I whipped my head around to see my twin was scowling so badly looking away with annoyance.

"I was not!" He snapped out harshly.

"I can attest he was crying a lot, thought you were seriously hurt or worse." Tsukishima briefly pushed his glasses firmly onto the bridge of his nose staring at me, some how Hinata had moved himself from off my waist to be chilling on my back like koala hugging me. I held him by his upper thighs cooing softly.

"Awe I knew you cared for me, Tobio. I love you too! can't get rid of me that easily anyway! Since you are all here. How about I cook you guys some lunch! My treat." I lifted Hinata up more so he could slide down with excitement, rushing over to sit beside Nishinoya and Yamaguchi who were resting on the floor as well in their own little world of bliss.

"He makes really good meat buns." Was all Tobio said proud like, leaning against the wall near the large window and lamp shade, leaving me nodding my head a bit looking between everyone.

"If it's not too much trouble Tomiyu we'd love to stay." Daichi flashed me a soft grin, which I returned even more.

"Alright, don't break anything our mom will go crazy."

"Break my back- Ow! I was kidding!"

"No you weren't!"

I was happily ready to heal more. Two weeks of training camp here I come.