Chapter Four

Tomiyu's Pov
"Tomiyu! Where the hell is shittykawa I know you talked to him, all you guys do is flirt." I felt a deep chill go down my spine while I shivered deeply, being able to play in my first official practice match should be all fun, not me being scolded by my teammates.

I spun around flashing Iwaizumi a casual smile playing around with one of the volleyballs I had seeing him scowl quite deeply.

"I have no clue where he is Iwa, and I'm being totally honest, cross my heart." I made a gesture a little tossing one of the balls over to Yahaba who caught it I casually placed my arm over his shoulder.

"You gotta relax okay, it's just a practice game." I told him, but his scowl just grew.

"No, cause Oikawa always does this, and he was the one who asked for Kageyama to be the official setter for this match too he is so annoying." I pouted a little and pinched at his cheeks a little.

"Here I have something that will cheer you up." I chuckled but I caught wind of the conversation on Karasuno's side.

"Tell me I'm not going crazy right? But there's two Kageyama's right? One over there and one over here." I chuckled a little.

"No that's Kageyama's annoying short twin brother Tomiyu." I turned around and grinned.

"Aww Tsukishima! You remember me what a good boy you are." I waved at him seeing him tense up once again his face was red before he was scowling deeply shoving his glasses on his face more.

That must be Nishinoya, and that must be Asahi. " I muttered a little nodding my head at the two new faces.

"Oh shit he's a libero too!? why does he have to be so hot-"

"Why does everyone think that! It's nasty!"

I snickered and then turned to Iwaizumi "Want me to give you hickies?" I asked him, I saw his eyes go visually wide.

"Can't you like die from those?" He questioned.

"Yeah but that's like if you are sucking like a leech." I snorted, he thought it over before he nodded.

"Sure why the hell not, that's something I can rub in his face." He dropped down to grab my hand pulling me along with him. Holding my hand quite tightly I might add.

"Ugh." I could practically feel Tobio shivering.

_______________________
So after a quick rough sucking on his neck Iwaizumi lightened up a bit, and the first set of the game went to Karasuno. We just couldn't seem to get into a really good rhythm. Squirting some water into my mouth swishing it around, I was covered head to toe in a deep sweat, my hair clinging to my face a little.

I then nodded towards Iwa who walked by to stand near me.

"You can really see the marks up close." I snickered but he just did a spit take from his nose slamming his hand over his neck shooting me a glare, that possibly could kill me.

"You are such a little shit I told you not to leave so many, now I can't even hide them." He hissed in embarrassed with red cheeks, his nose flaring about.

"Hey, you were doing so fine early after I gave them to you, those cute little moans  ." I whined out laughing quietly, being thrown into a huge head rub by him.

I started whining deeply trying to wiggle out of his hold so quickly.

"I don't think that's there's officially setter." I heard Tobio trail off somewhere, near his team and I looked up when I heard loudest squealing to man mind.

I grinned a little when I saw Oikawa walking inside already dressed in his uniform unzipping his jacket, slowly like the little tease he was.  With his flock of fangirls behind him.

"Always gotta make an entrance doesn't he." Iwaizumi chuckled. I snickered a little. Call him a little dramatic he still was hot I thought. I squealed when my head was rubbed harder.

"I knew you were lying to me little shit." I whined.

"Its for a good cause, he told me not to say anything." I chuckled.

"You are messing up my hair." I was let go and I instantly fixed up my hair huffing. Oikawa had gotten done talking to coaches and grinned my way.

"Well hello my cute first year." I grinned being tossed in a deep hug by Oikawa.

"Hey glad you can make it after your grand entrance." I told him quickly smacking his ass he squealed out a little looking at me huffing deeply.

"Tomiyu the girls are watching they can't know that I would only bottom for you. " He grinned  at me a bit Iwaizumi was deeply still holding his neck a little bit Oikawa then looked on the other side of the court.

"Did your brother show up? And that he did, this should be totally interesting." Oikawa smirked a little while I kept messing with his shorts a little.

"Kageyama why is your brother so attractive?" I saw Tobio make  a grossed out face but then Hinata pointed out something .

"You know calling Tomiyu attractive, you think Kageyama is because they are identical twins." Hinata grinned out a little sending me a wink.

"Ah gross you idiot!" I snickered shaking my head a little. Yeah I already wanna go home and sleep.