Chapter Eleven

Tomiyu's Pov
Alright Tomiyu nothing a few pills can't fix. I had to be on my a game today, this depended on going to nationals, and I didn't wanna let the team down at all, It was hard to hide anything from my twin. The worry over this brain injury was enough I want my usual dirty minded self.

I just needed to play my best, and do my best. The both of were getting ready, at our own pace the room smelt like so much body spray and scents mixed all together, lazily I ran my brush through each strand of my hair trying to fix up my bangs a little.

It was a little tense between us since we both were going against one another. But a sport wouldn't make me hate my own flesh and blood. Whatever happened, happened and then we would move on from it. I would hope.

I stood up away from the dresser, fixing up my uniform for a moment, bending down to tie up my shoes, staying bent over I started packing up some things in my bag reaching over to grab the prescription knocking it over I shot my hand out to grab it but a hand was already yanking it holding it. I gulped but kept my cool standing back up to focus on Tobio seeing him scanning his eyes across the bottle in confusion.

"What's this Tomiyu?" His voice was heavy with confusion, I reached out to grab them from him, our hands touching forcing a laugh tossing them into the bag zipping it up quickly.

"Nothing Tobio, come on we gotta leave." I tried to move around him but he shot his arm out to block the doorway gazing at me sternly and focused like.

"I may be an idiot... But Tomiyu I'm not that dumb... What's going on? You tell me everything." I heard the slight pain in voice, it cause me to gulp, I gently squeezed his arm forcing a smile.

"I'm fine, perfect okay Tobio I promise."

Oh how easy it was to lie...

________________________________
I crouched down in front of my bags popping two of the pills into my mouth grabbing my water bottle to squirt the cold liquid into my mouth swallowing them with one rough swallow tilting my head back.

Alright good the headache is freaking gone, for now. I just needed to do this one last game. Just this one then maybe, just maybe I would stop volleyball.

I felt a hand in my shoulder causing me to jump, before I relaxed a bit seeing Oikawa.

"Oh? Hey Oikawa what's up?" I questioned gently seeing he was staring at me not with his playful eyes, but the stern eyes of a captain.

"I need you to come with me." I sighed but I got up following after him, my eyes looking away from all the team preparing both of us in the hall now. Where even more teams were preparing themselves. I felt him turn to stare at me very focused like arms folded over his chest deeply.

"We have a good relationship Tomiyu everyone on this team adore and loves you, including me. I care about you like no other." I heard him pause , his eyes narrowing at me.

"But when I have your brother coming to me hysterical saying something is wrong with your health and actually begging me to see what's wrong , then that's when I have to step in. Tomiyu I'm serious what's going on with you." I bit my lip roughly running my hands through my bangs smiling as I spoke.

"Nothing Oikawa, I just have been having headaches and am taking pills for them." I lied straight through my teeth.

"Now I wanna believe you." He sighed a little moving closer to me I held my breath when he pressed either of his hands on the side of my head pressing us both to the wall.

"Tomiyu... I don't beg for anyone and here I am begging you to tell me what's wrong... It must be serious cause you don't even flirt with anyone anymore... You don't touch anyone. Please open up to me and tell me." I held my breath for a moment hearing the desperation in his voice, I almost opened my mouth right there. Almost broke down from hiding all this but a voice calling out to us had us focused back.

"You two hurry up, it's almost our turn." Iwaizumi called out to us both. Oikawa let a rough sigh out, dropping his hands away from near my head gazing at me.

"It's not too late to tell me and the coach Tomiyu... Your health is more important." He pulled away walking away first, I shut my eyes tightly before I followed after the two gulping slightly shutting my eyes roughly, rubbing my sweaty hands all over my shorts, the cold air from the large gym already chilling me to the bone.

Damn it. It's too late... I thought once then whole team we walked across the squeaky floor standing right across from Karasuno.