Chapter Three

Tomiyu's Pov
"Dude do you have to flirt with my teammates? It's so gross." For a minute I didn't even realize Tobio was talking while I was shoving spoonfuls of yogurt into my mouth, both of us lazying around the house after practicing so much.

Saturday's were suppose to be a huge relaxing day. But I don't think relaxation is in his dictionary at all.

"You have some cute teammates, actually, and I thought my teammates were cute to flirt with," I mumbled licking at the spoon my body so sore from receiving those spikes from early.

I started giggling quietly.  "I flirt with Oikawa a lot." I snickered louder at the twisted disgusted expression Tobio had on his face.

"That's disgusting. " He laughed out flipping around on his stomach.

"Is that why you left during the last year of junior high? To stay with Aunt Yokio?" He questioned. I clicked my tongue and nodded.

"Yeah America is awesome Tobio, the food is different, everything my English though is freaking perfect because of it, Aunt Yokio helped me figure out I was gay. Out in the states they have a festival in June, called pride, it's for the LGBT community, I got like so many clothes and even a pride flag. I was so excited and I never had so much fun Tobio."

I chuckled smiling seeing him watching me a light smile spreading across his face.

"It actually sounds fun Tomiyu I wish I came with you." He whined out letting his head fall out into the couch cushion a bit.

"No cause then mom wouldn't have anyone to baby." I snickered sitting up finishing the rest of my yogurt. I sat up tossing it in the little trash bin before I then chuckled.

"Wanna see something I made while I was bored?" Tobio glanced up at me bit.

"Is it sexual?" He grumbled out with red cheeks.

"Sort of-" I laughed sliding into the kitchen with my socks before grabbing this large poster board, sliding back into the living room placing it on the floor, like it was some test.

"Oh my god, Tomiyu really," Tobio whined sitting up.

"This is an important science for me to flirt." I defended seeing the amusement all in his eyes.

"Science, that you think Tsukishima is a bottom, and so is Yamaguchi." He exclaimed after a minute.

"Its a guess! Just listen okay? So logically people think that tall people can't be bottoms or subs, which isn't true, you told me yourself, Tsukishima is an ass right?" I pointed at his name on the board while Tobio was rubbing at his temple looking to be so stressed.

"God you are so strange- alright explain it to me even though I'm gonna regret it." He gestured with his hands for me. I grinned a little proudly.

"Tsukishima is a bottom, leave me in the room with him, I think I could have him being nice to everyone for a little bit." I cleared my throat giggling casually.

"Yamaguchi is a bottom, but could be a switch at best, Hinata is a switch he could be a top if he can find someone way sub then he is." Tobio once again was blinking deeply.

"You've met my team like four times you've already guessed this?" I looked at him oddly.

"Well yeah- I've only met two teams my own, and yours but maybe when I meet more teams I'll add to the list.  Tanaka is a top, a switch maybe, Sugawara is a bottom, but could top. Daichi is a top there's no arguing unless you make him feel sub, Ennoshita and Kinoshita possible tops but switches, do you guys have any more members?" I asked interested.

Tobio clicked his tongue but was leaning back on his hands fully.

"Our Ace finally is playing his name is Asahi, he's really tall but super shy like you would guess he is a top." I hummed.

"For now till I meet him, he's labeled a switch." Tobio then rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"We also now have a libero  Nishinoya, he's kinda short a second year, always screaming about girls with Tanaka- oh yeah he's got like a small stripe of blonde dyed in his hair."

I tapped my chin trying to imagine who it was. "Bottom, a switch at best." Tobio was staring at me deadpan before he called out a little interested.

"Alright, then what about Aobajohsai?" Tobio exclaimed loudly.

"That's not even a challenge, Oikawa was a challenge cause he is very confident and his demeanor is a top, but if you hear how he screams Iwa-Chan in a whine, I think he is a switch cause- from afar it looks like he doesn't have an ass but I touch it all the time he lets me."

Tobio once again looked grossed out.

"Iwaizumi also is a switch, Yahaba is a bottom no questions, Kindaichi is a switch, Hanamaki is a top, so is Matsukawa, and then Kunimi is a bottom. One of our teammates is still on suspension so I won't know till I meet him. " I smirked casually leaning against the board a bit tapping at it.

"Once I meet more teams I'll add to the list cause honestly- who's idea was it to make so many hot guys," I whined out loudly. some nice time to spend with my twin.

"Why did I have to have such a weird-ass twin."

  "You love me!"