Chapter Six

Tomiyu's Pov
For a while things were just in a loop of route, practice, school, flirting with Tobio's teammates, flirting with my own teammates, there's now just a lot of sexual tension between me and a while bunch of teammates, and at first it was just for fun until I realize yeah I was attached to too many guys at once.

Oikawa alone would sit in my lap during lunch trying to have sex with me. Iwaizumi now when he was stressed would come to me for love bites and it had gone as far as to love bites down his chest. So now the real question struck me, was I really a man whore for being attracted to so many guys?

"Hey Tobio am I a man whore?" I shot the question out while I was cooking dinner for me and him tonight. Mom and dad were working late.

"Have you slept with anyone?" I shook my head grilling the meat more focused. "No- I don't think hickies and making out counts, and maybe something else." I chuckled a little.

"Then no you aren't a man whore stupid, look up the definition of it, also are you coming with me for our practice matches with Nekoma?" I seasoned up the meat even more grinning.

"Oh hell yeah I got permission from my coach and yours I'm coming, anyways definition here I come." I yanked out my phone from my basketball shorts looking at the few messages. Nishinoya you tease.

I chuckled shaking my head fast. "Alright urban dictionary says man-whore is someone who repeatedly sleeps with random women indiscriminately without regard to any consequences. Man-whores are mainly found at local pubs, bars, parties, although they can be found anywhere throughout the world."

Both me and Tobio shared the loudest snort together.

"Yeah that's not you so stop worrying, plus, you seem happy and what ever you've been doing Tsukishima isn't a major butt wad." I snickered a bit.

"Do you wanna know?"

"Yeah no that's me being sarcastic you asshole- but I'm kinda curious."

"It involves fingers-Ow you fucking asked me!"

________________________________
"And I thought our bus rides were loud as hell." I chuckled deeply messing with my hair sleepy like I walked off the bus. Even through Nekoma came to Karasuno.

They were loud for no reason, reminds me of Oikawa jumping around and what not.

"You get use to it." Tsukishima muttered to me walking around me. I slapped his ass quickly making him yelp looking back over at me.

"Tomiyu! you freaking brat can you not do that where everyone can see." He hissed a dark blush coated his cheeks.

"We are the same age. But Tsuki you said you like when I touch your ass." I muttered. He seemed to squirmed deeply but muttered.

"Make sure you are at my house on Friday, or you aren't doing anything." With that he shoved his headphones back on, for someone who was a mega bottom he was very cold.

"Friday? What are you guys doing on Friday can I join?" I jolted back when Yamaguchi bounced over to me with a grin looking interested.

"Its studying kinda." I snickered holding the back of my head a little.

"Very long studying and practice?" Yamaguchi blinked a few times.

"Practice? Is that why Tsuki has mosquito bites on his neck?" I barked out the loudest laugh in shock.

"Wait is that what he said Yama?" I questioned. He gave me a very short head nod pouting.

"Oh you poor innocent bean." I muttered under my breath I didn't need to be tainting him.

"Yep. Something like that." I laughed wiggling around. I pinched at his cheeks that grew a blush. I quickly caught Hinata who jumped on my back following the entire team as well as Coach Ukai and Sensei Takeda.

"Oh wow." I muttered quietly.

"It's Kenma!" Hinata was so fast sliding off my back rushing over to a yellow/black haired boy who seemed to wince at the loud noise.

"Oh wow now that's a cutie." I muttered narrowing my eyes at him studying the red track pants and jackets.

"How does your shortie know our setter?" Once again I was looking around between the team, and my jaw dropped at the sight of the spiky black tall guy who was smirking at Daichi.

Okay... Yeah Nekoma had some pretty attractive teammates.

"Are you a top or a bottom?" I slapped my hand over my mouth so fast embarrassed that I just blurted that out.

"Tomiyu are you serious right now!" Tobio had tried to kick me in the back till I moved out the way.

"It slipped out! Okay it's like word vomit I didn't mean it." I whined out.

"Well hello there you aren't from Karasuno are you? You're from Aobajohsai judging from your jacket.

"I'm Kuroo Tetsurou, captain." He sent me a grin leaning over the wall.

"Hello." I trailed off in a whisper a little.

"Great he won't shut up about this, this weekend." Tobio huffed slapping Hinata on the back of the head.

"What did I do you ass!"

I chuckled shyly. "Sorry about that, I ask that question so much that it's like word vomit I'm sorry.  I'm Tomiyu Kageyama, that idiot over there is my twin." I bowed my head a few times.

"So you randomly ask guys if they are tops or bottoms? Not bad handsome, I'm a switch, so maybe I'll get to see you play." He sent me another smile before he moved away from me clearing his throat.

Okay... Yeah I need to meet even more teams. I grinned a little watching Kuroo walk off to talk with Daichi. I then focused on Kenma who seemed to be playing on a device.

I wiggled my eyebrows playfully. "Next target." I muttered grinning I was only one step away when I was yanked by my jacket being held up.

"Hey! Abuse." I whined out looking at Tanaka who shot me an amused look.

"Slow your roll hottie! One day you might get sexual harassment charges, ease your flirting." He smirked at me.

"You are one to talk Tanaka just look at your neck." I teased at him, he shot me the deepest glare so fast blushing.

"Its your fault! I told you not to so hard!"

"Tanaka! The betrayal! I called dibs first!" Nishinoya shouted.

"He is one for the team! You can't call dibs on him!"