Chapter Ten

Tomiyu's Pov
The ringing was constant and was growing tightly irritating as the days went by. I just wanted one day without my head totally killing me. Maybe I hit the floor a little to hard the last time I played, it was getting to the point that I most likely was gonna have to head to the hospital. I had to pretend I was okay during practice.

Couldn't really be my usual bubbly self. And really the only times I got a decent amount of times was at lunch when I went outside instead of being inside. A deep part of me felt like I should have sucked it up for at least this last game against Karasun,  My head stayed pressed onto my forearm, my eyes firmly shut tightly.

Come on Tomiyu you can go through anything this isn't anything. My phone was constantly going off in my backpack leaving me a little annoyed. It wasn't long before I felt a light tap on my head. I lifted my head up with one motion a little startled.

"Why aren't you inside with us today?" I propped my hand under my chin to stare at
Kyotani a slight faded smile growing on my face tapping my fingers under my chin slightly.

"I'm shocked you are yelling and screaming your lungs out in front of me." A deep eye roll was sent my way. Before he was sitting down across from me.

"Just haven't been feeling well lately, and Oikawa just lately he's been a little too much for me to handle." Kyotani stared at me oddly Before he spoke casually to me.

"I know I'm so gonna regret asking this, but how many people have you fucked?" I stared at him also oddly the breeze rustling through my hair.

"Does like using toys, and fingering count? Or does like it have to mean full penetration." The hardest snort left the male across from me, watching him shake with laughter was amusing.

"Sure I guess." I flicked my eyes up to the ceiling.

"Five I think Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Tanaka, Kenma, Tsukishima oh wait Nishinoya so six," I nodded after a while, seeing he was still staring at me.

"Well at least you aren't a full whore. You are funny, and care free. And aren't afraid to be yourself. If you have all these people from different teams wanting you." I snorted quietly joking.

"Maybe they smell my mating hormones." Another light chuckle left him, before I saw him looking around with a heavy sigh he slide under the table. I slightly scooted back looking at him quite quickly.

"Hey what the hell are you doing? If I get caught trying to do it at school again I'm gonna get suspended and my mom is gonna kick my ass." I whined hissing when he slapped me roughly on my leg.

"Would you shut up you are making it obvious. I heard somewhere that orgasms help with like stress and like being sick so, just relax and let me be the first person you actually sleep with." My eyes were wide as anything you've ever seen. The most angst teen on the team was well. Kinkier then I thought. He was already tugged my school pants down before I could speak again.

"Here! Like now I don't even have a condom." My voice hitched feeling the warmth engraved my entire bottom half in one go, my head leaned back in instance with a heavy shaky sigh.

Oh fuck it... Who cares

_________________________
After school was quite interesting after school. I couldn't lie that since I hadn't well gone all the way with any of the people I've met. That lunch time was interesting, and very worth it didn't know someone's mouth could open that wide. Well Kenma's could when he was whimpering My headache had went away for the most part. Since so had fallen asleep through the remainder of class.

My headache then shortly came back after a while, so now was the time for the trip to the doctor. Also remainder, doctors can very much tell when you recently had sex even if you were the one doing the penetrating.

I laughed nervously at the awkward talk, rubbing at my neck looking up for a moment when she entered seeing her giving me a small look of amusement.

"Well Mr. Kageyama most of your test results are back, you are doing pretty good for the most part. A little dehydrated and your muscles are sore. Which means you need to take more breaks." I nodded my head deeply a few times brushing my fingers through my hair from my eyes a few times.

"But that's not my concern it's actually." She sighed moving closer pressing her hand onto my head.

"This your head. Lately have you hit your head when playing Volleyball?" I nodded my head, clicking my tongue slightly.

"In our last game, I fell trying to receive, but I just brush it aside it wasn't that bad." She gave me a very deep look.

"No... It was bad. Look at these." She held up some photos for me to stare. "That's my brain. Woah it's huge." I muttered fluttering my eyes with some laughter. She also laughed quietly with me.

"You have a very beautiful brain, but this is a red flag right here. Which shows you have a deep head injury. If you hit this area again. It could cause some damage. Damage where you wouldn't be able to play sports anymore. Your body is telling you, you need to rest." My breath hitched a little staring at the little images. Great this is just what the team needs....

"How bad if it gets hit again?" I looked at her some more.

"Well it can depend. If hit enough it can mess up the area connecting to your spine, those nerves could cause you to be paralyzed, but that's the most extreme. The least is the headaches, temporary blindness that would only last a few days, bed rest." They all seemed really extreme either way. Looks like I've already been causing myself some damage.

"Is there anyway that I can like, surpass the injury." Yeah I couldn't give up just yet. I wanted to at least be someone for the time being, till the original setter came back.

"I'm prescribing you some pills, it should help slightly but this isn't a forever answer alright?"