Chapter Twelve

Tomiyu's Pov
Alright so far so good.. No life threatening head hitting so far. I would say, Nishinoya was not holding back at all sending back receives left and right, he really was making me break out a sweat each time I had to slide against the floor just to send one of his right back as well it was quite intense going against people I cared about and saw myself really close with both parties wanted to win. .

I still could feel the headache about to throb right back against my skull, it was coming back right into a huge full storm.

We were on about our third set I would say, and I expected nothing less against my brother and Karasuno. I wiped the sweat from the back of my neck, grabbing the water bottle from our manager for a moment drinking as much as I possibly could, I quickly had to set it down doubling over for a moment touching my temple as the pain rippled so fast across my skull it was like each deep breath in made it worse.

"Tomiyu? Hey ass what's the matter." I stayed keeled down as I hissed out listening to Iwaizumi I just spoke I didn't need Oikawa or Kyotani over here at this very moment.

"I'm fine Iwaizumi, can you hand me the pills in my bag." I felt his hand over my shoulder hearing him walk away for a moment before he was kneeling besides me.

"Tomiyu what's this...?" I held back a small sigh before whispering under my breath.

"I have a head injury, I wasn't gonna tell anyone until after the match but I have to take pills for it right now." I could tell he was holding his breath before his upper arm held my upper shoulder.

"How bad Tomiyu..?"

"I'll be okay.."

"How bad!" I didn't jolt for a moment knowing that most of the team was altered now, I exhaled harshly whispering quietly to myself.  "It's bad.. I can't hit my head but it will be okay." Iwaizumi was a little more emotional then Oikawa even though they both equally had a share of what made them emotional.

"Tomiyu... You fucking idiot your health is more important then some match, are you insane playing with a head injury!" I kept my head bowed down even lowered down, even more before long Oikawa was kneeling down next to me focusing my chin up staring at me with all I could imagine was anger and annoyance, hints of sadness.

"You have a deadly head injury and you didn't tell me... I would have put your health over a match Tomiyu and you know that! Look at me." I didn't wanna look at him, but in that moment he was very stern and all.

"You have to drawl out now." I stared at Oikawa in disbelief shaking my head as fast as I can. "No I can't we are in the middle of the match Oikawa!"

"This isn't for debate Tomiyu! None of us are gonna lose you over this. This isn't for negotiation." I sighed defeated almost feeling all these annoying tears starting to leave me.

"Oikawa I have to do this!" I was so lucky it was loud in the gym echoing around but I heard more footsteps nearing me quickly.

"What's going on Oikawa?" I felt my face being cupped roughly still tearing up roughly as I sniffled hard. I felt him press his forehead onto my own firmly squishing at my cheeks.

"You have nothing to prove Tomiyu okay... Now rest please." I felt myself shaking harshly blinking away even more tears before I finally decided to stop being stubborn and hurting people before I nodded weakly at him.

"Okay..." He smiled at me sadly before he ruffled at the back of my hair softly a couple times speaking to me. "Shinji is on his way and will be filling in for the next few sets so you can rest. You did really good okay." I nodded still in a daze like state being helped up staring at Tobio who was giving me a stern look wrapping his arms around my entire back.

"You idiot... You were gonna let yourself get seriously injured over volleyball." A weak chuckle left me suddenly getting help from him as he walked me over to the coach.

"You act like you wouldn't do that too Tobio." He flashed me a light grin whispering to me.

"You almost had Oikawa crying that's how serious this is Tomiyu." I opened my mouth to argue back, but all I could focus on was this soaring pain across my entire skull, dark dots was all I saw clouding into my entire vision all at once I felt Tobio quickly grabbing at me.

"Hey, hey Tomiyu! I need help Oikawa!"