🍷

Waking up with a yawn and the sun shining on his face, Jimin sat up and looked around at his place. He had to get up for another day, man he wished it would all go away. Getting up, he walked off to his bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth before stripping his clothes off to get into the shower.

Hearing the phone ring after his shower, he picked up and put the phone on speaker. "Yes?" he asked in a slight annoyed tone, wanting his day to be over.

"Hello, Mister Park. I have called you for a mission."

It was his friend of the mafia gang he was in. He smirked and got on his suit, putting his tie and shoes on, tiring them up. "Yes Mr Bang?"

"Well, I know you're the boss. But I have watched this recent guy go around, selling drugs and alcohol. His son comes out of his house with bruises and cuts on him. The son sneaks out only when his father is not home."

"And you're telling me this why?"

Hearing a clear of a throat behind the speaker, he smirked as he knew what was coming.

"I want you to help kill the father. His name is Min Seokgi, (random name I'm sorry) and he roams around the streets at night and through the day sometimes."

Jimin smirked more, straightening his jacket as he picked up the phone. "I'll track his location and see where he is right now. I'm going to put a plan out and review it, see what kind of things I could do to torture him."

"Pleasure doing business with you boss. I'll check in on you every 2 hours."

"Pleasure doing business with you too."

The person on the other side of the phone hung up, and Jimin put his phone in his pocket as he walked downstairs to his little basement where he had all his guns. He picked out a small handgun and a pair of gloves next to it as he put it in his pocket then put the gloves on, snapping them onto his hands. He put his sunglasses on and walked upstairs to start his assignment.

💊💊💊

Jimin stretched after a while of researching, finding out his assignments location and tracking him down by his phone. It was simple really, he just had to hack into the phone without him knowing and looked into the camera, seeing something he would never unsee. His assignment was giving out drugs for massive amounts of money and alcohol for low price.

"Mother..yep. He's dying tonight. I don't care if his son sees, his father is dying tonight."

Getting up, he looked at his phone to see a text from his co-worker, texting him back that he's now going out to The Mins house to talk to the father.

He got a phone call after a few minutes from one of his co-workers. "Mr Jeon, what is it?"

"Ah sorry boss, but I tracked Mr Min down. He's back at his house and who knows what he's doing in his house with his son. And it doesn't look good, he's with his son, trying to get him to do drugs and get high."

"Aish..poor guy. I'll try to take Mr Mins life then see what I could do about the son."

"Alright Sir. I'll let you go, and I'll call you in a bit."

Jimin chuckled, "Thank you Mr Jeon. I sent you another assignment to do, and don't forget the money this time. Thank you and have a good day." he hung up as he kept walking with a suitcase in his hand and a soft smile on his face, waving at people and giving them a smile.