🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

First part is a flashback to Yoongis past. Second part is Yoongi now.

!!Mention of cutting, mention of suicide/attempted suicide, mention of starvation, mention of murder!!

If you do not appreciate any of these, please turn away now!!

!!I do not romanticize any of these, this is just fanfiction!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi was currently playing with his toys in his room, waiting for his mother and father to come back home from their work. He kept having to be alone with a babysitter since his parents worked all day and night, and soon his father was home to tell the babysitter he was good for the night and went to go make sure the ten year old boy was asleep. Yoongi heard a knock on the door and got up, walking over to the door and opening it to see his dad there. "Dad! G-good evening.." He said in a shaky voice. "Hi. Your mother is coming home in a minute, she needs to do some errands." He said, then heard a door open and close. "I'm home!" A womans voice said in a gentle voice. Yoongi smiled and ran our to greet his mother. He saw her have a small smile on her face and furrowed his brows. "Mama..?" The woman who was Yoongis mother looked down at him before patting his head. "Hey dear. I got..groceries for the house." She said suspiciously, making Yoongi wonder. "What all did you get, mama?" he asked, wanting some food. He hasn't ate in about five days due to the pill his dad has given him and some water. The woman looked in the bag and back at the child, then looked up at her husband who was smiling evilly. She looked back at her son to see his pleading eyes, then leaned down to him as she felt a bit of regret about what she was going to say.

She leaned down to her sons ear and whispered, "Go along with what I say. I bought something for you, meet me in the kitchen in five." She looked at his pleading son to watch him nod. She inhaled before saying, "I don't have anything for you, I'm sorry. You may take another pill, it will keep you content. I'll give you some water with it, got it? And don't you dare complain about it, I'm giving it." Yoongi furrowed his brows and pouted. "But mama, I haven't ate in five days! Please!" he cried out, letting out a fake sniffle. His dad came up and slapped him, pushing him down onto the floor. Yoongi wasn't allowed to talk back, or else he would have been beat into pieces. "Fucking piece of shit talking back to your mother like that. You don't talk back, or you know what happens." His father said, spitting at him. Yoongi whimpered when he hit the floor, then opened his eyes only to see a foot coming at his face as he gasped and hid his face behind his hands, blocking the foot. The woman pushed her husband away, grabbing Yoongi and walking into the kitchen. "Make sure he takes the fucking pill!" he yelled, going upstairs with some stomping in his feet. Yoongi looked at his mother with worried eyes, almost wanting to break down in tears. "Mama..why is he so mean? I thought he wanted this to be a good family."

"Me too, Yoongi. Now, here. I brought you a sandwich from the market, and I want you to hide it when your father sees you." The mother said, taking out a sandwich and giving it to her son, seeing him take it quickly and opened it quietly and gently so his father doesn't hear. Scarfing the sandwich down, he smiled as he broke down into tears after not eating for so long. His father from upstairs heard the cries and ran downstairs, looking at his wife and his son, seeing the wrapper and his son crying at it. He looked at his wife then his expression went mad, getting out a knife. "Did you give him the pill?" he asked, getting close to his wife. Yoongi watched in fear as he sobbed, wanting his dad to stay away from his mother. "Father! P-Please! Get away from Mama!" he pleaded, putting his hands together in a begging way. But his father didn't listen, he just raised the knife as he saw his wife shake her head no. "Why didn't you? I told you! It's for his own good, why don't you listen to me?!" he yelled in her face, stabbing her right in the chest and taking it out to stab her again in the stomach this time.