🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

Morning came as the blonde male woke up, feeling arms around his waist as he looked up to see Jimin sleeping peacefully and soundly. Yawning, he felt something fall out of his mouth and onto his arm as he looked down to see a purple pacifier.

“Ah- well..maybe he won’t wake up if I get up..?” he mumbled to himself, getting up and slowly walking off to get his butler outfit on. Jimin stirred in his sleep before waking up, opening his eyes to see no Yoongi next to him. Only a purple pacifier in his hand, sitting up before looking around then saw Yoongi changing into his butler outfit.

He smiled and got up, walking over to the small male and hugged him from behind, helping him put on his vest for his outfit. Yoongi jumped and looked back to see the older smiling at him, then sighed and put his hand on his chest. “Hyung, you scared me.”

“Sorry baby, but I had to help you. You’re so cute~”

“Aishh. No I’m not.” Yoongi said, pursing his lips as he looked behind him. Jimin smiled and pecked his lips before walking off. “First, you may clean the restrooms. Fix the beds andddd..make lunch, exquisitely devine, salad and a roasted chicken at 360 degrees.”(I’m making stuff up.)

Yoongi nodded then put his bowtie on, smiling softly before walking off to the restrooms to clean them, then saw one of the maids in there, sitting on the edge of the bath seeming like she was waiting for him.

He sighed, “Hello Rosè.”

Rosè looked at Yoongi and smiled, getting up. “Hey there Yoongi. How are you feeling?”

“Good..why?”

“Oh..no reason. No reason at all.” She said suspiciously, getting up off the bath and went over to the taller, slowly running her hand up his body. Yoongis breath hitched before pulling away. “Rosè..n-no. P-Please stop..”

“Not until I’ve had you.” the maid said and smiled evilly, wrapping her arms around his waist, pulling him closer to her. Yoongi whimpered softly and pushed the shorter female away, starting to clean the bathroom then he felt a hand on his back. “R-Rosè please get out..”

“Shh..it’s just Hyung.”

Yoongi looked behind him then smiled a little before getting back to cleaning. Jimin rubbed his back soothingly before leaning over to kiss his head and then watched him clean. “I’m so sorry for Rosè. I’ll have her fired if she ever does it again. I don’t know why she did it, she knows better.”

“It’s okay..I’m used to it.” Yoongi said, changing the toilet paper then cleaned the toilet before walking out to another bathroom to clean it until Jimin stopped him. “Nope. Go fix the beds, I’ll have Rosè do the extra work for harassing you to teach her a lesson.”

“R-really..? You don’t have too..I can do it, I’d feel bad if she does extra work for it..”

Jimin smiled fondly, patting the youngers head as he brang him into a backhug. “I’m going to have her do it for your sake. I saw her go into the restroom earlier and I didn’t know what her intent was..until I heard your whimper of fear and saw you push her away. That was a good move, Yoongi. You’re learning.”

Yoongi pouted and rolled his head back onto Jimins shoulder and turned his head to look at him. “Learning what..?”

“How to defend yourself.”

His breath hitched as he felt Jimin grab his waist, closing his eyes. “I-I’m not..where did you g-get that from..?” he said softly, cursing at himself for stuttering. “I’m just a weak..useless boy who deserves it..”

“Hey. No. Don’t say that, my love. You are very useful, just look at you! Cleaning and doing stuff on your own, I’m very proud of you.” Jimin whispered the last part into Yoongis ear, kissing it softly. Yoongi felt like crying at those five words, tears falling down his cheeks and he didn’t realize it. He pouted as he turned around to face the older, staring at him with slight doe eyes.