🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

Yoongi got out of the hospital after a few days of resting and the doctors said to take it easy with his throat, don’t talk too much, and don’t smile or laugh much. Yoongis mother helped him out of the hospital even of he said he could walk by himself.

“Mama I can walk just fine..you don’t need to help me walk out.” Yoongi said softly, chuckling at her actions. His mother pointed at the boot then furrowed her brows. “Did your father do that to you? What happened?”

“Ah. Mama it’s alright. I’m getting it off next week..shot in the leg by Jimin-Hyungs butler..didn’t know me.” he explained, smiling at his mother.

“Oh dear. Oh my poor baby, let’s get you back there. Where is it? We can take my car.” Yoongis mother said, smiling and bringing him to her car and sitting him down in the front seat before sitting in the front seat herself. “Give me directions please. I would like to know and meet your boyfriend who has stole my babies heart.” she said with a hand to her heart, smiling. Yoongi giggled and got embarrassed, running his hand through his hair.

“I can drive us, it’s no big deal mama.”

“You’re hurt! And you shouldn’t be talking, my sweet boy. You are stitched up and you should be resting.”

“Sorry Mama.”

His mother smiled and started to drive off to the mansion like Yoongi said, wanting to meet this ‘Jimin-Hyung’ Yoongi has been talking about.

💊💊💊

“Where are you Yoongi?” Jimin asked himself, walking around. A doorbell was heard as he perked his head up, walking over to the door and opening it to see Yoongi there with a small woman next to him, looking about his age. “Yoongi!” he said, hugging him gently to not hurt him. Yoongi giggled and hugged him back, letting go after a few seconds. “Hyungie- uh, this is my Mama. Say hi, Mama.”

“Hello! Nice to meet you, my name is Min Yoona.” The woman said, holding her hand out for Jimin to shake. Jimin shook her hand and bowed respectfully, letting both of them in.

“So you’re the Jimin my son has been talking about! Ah you look so sweet. How long have you guys been dating?”

“About two months, Mama..not that long.” Yoongi said, smiling at Jimin. Jimin nodded and smiled before wrapping his arm around Yoongis shoulder, pulling him in close. “You shouldn’t be talking that much Yoongi! You have a stitched throat.”

Yoongi giggled and shook his head before sticking his tongue out at her then smiled brightly. “I do what I want Mama.”

“Aish this kid. Trouble since day one.” Yoona said, smiling and shaking her head. “I’m glad I got to see you again as soon as Jimin said you were in the hospital. I feel like a horrible mother knowing my son wanted to kill himself to see me instead of seeing his father..he loved his father very much despite the drugs and abuse he’s been given.”

“Mama..don’t. Sh.” Yoongi said, shooting her a glance. Yoona nodded and looked at Jimin before smiling. “Anyways, I’m glad my little boy has found someone to love with all of his heart!”

Jimin chuckled and brang Yoongi closer before kissing his head, smiling. “Mrs Min, I’ll make sure to never ever hurt him in any way, shape or form. Ever.”

💊💊💊

Yoongi was walking around and getting used to his foot not having a boot on it, trying not to talk much since his throat was literally stitched. He walked over to Jimin and smiled at him, hugging him when he saw his arms out. “Hi Minnie-Hyungie.”