Come fly with me

Danielas POV:

God I'm really not looking forward to what's going to happen today. I'm being forced to go to the mall with Gloria because, according to her, I need to dress more girly. I hate dressing up in skirts and dresses so this is going to be great. (Note the sarcasm).

I was sitting next to jay in the kitchen watching him play around with this plane, that he had made, when Gloria and manny walked in.

"I wish i could stay home with you and fly toy airplanes" manny sighed.

"That makes two of us" I mumbled under my breathe.

"These aren't toy airplanes, Manny. These are models, and they're very complicated. You wanna fly one of these you gotta be familiar with airfoil, drag lift and thrust. These are all principles of aerodynamics" jay corrected.

"The box says 12 and up" I pointed out.

"What?" Jay asked turning to face me.
I pointed to the side of the box where in big black letters it clearly says 12 and up.

"You can fly toy planes with jay next time. Today you have to spend time with Luke" Gloria said.

"Why?" Manny questioned.

"Yeah and why not me?" I added.

"Because his mother invited you, so you go. And because your coming with me and we're going to shop and buy you lots of pretty dresses and-" I cut Gloria off.

"Please stop before I puke"

"Ay okay, enough. Lets go!" Gloria said taking my hand and dragging me to the car, knowing that if she didn't I wouldn't come.

In the car we listened to some music and manny and I chatted about random things. Not long later we were arriving at the dunphys house.

"Manny brought his favorite game to play with Luke" Gloria said to Claire.

"It's called empire. You use strategy to expand territories and take over the world" Manny explained.

"God I wish I could do that but noooo, I'm stuck being dragged around the mall while listing to Gloria talk about how cute I look in all the dumb dresses" I sighed but then I felt Gloria smack my shoulder.

"Ow! that hurt" I complained.

"Ay your fine, it wasn't that hard" she waved me off.

"Ay your fine, it wasn't that hard" I mocked her, which only caused me to get yelled at.
Yay me. (Note the sarcasm again)

"¿Cual es tu problema hoy?" Gloria asked.
(What is your problem today?)

"Nada" I answered.
(nothing)

"Well then stop moaning and complaining" Gloria finished. I stayed quiet the rest of the time, just thinking about random things until Alex came downstairs.

"Okay what about this?" She asked Claire.

"You don't even say hello to Gloria, Manny and Daniela? Claire questioned.

"Hi Gloria, Manny and Dani. Okay, mom, what about this?" Alex replied.

"No, you're wearing a dress" Claire said, without even looking at Alex.

"Mom, come on!" Alex begged.

"What it's gonna kill you to look like a girl for one afternoon?" Claire asked.

"But it's a wedding for some friend of yours I never even heard of" Alex groaned.

"It's nonnegotiable, you can borrow a dress of Haley's again" Claire ended the argument.