Back story!!

Ok I would like to start off with a dedication-

I dedicate this to all the readers who In another reality and lifetime are whoever and whatever they want to be, but in this one, they only have their books and phones.

(OK SO I REALLY NEED BOOK NAME OPTIONS SO PLEASE HELP ME VOTE!!)

1: only you
2: you are a memory
3: belong
4: inevitable
5: hold on.

Ok as of right now I have a name but only for entertainment purposes, so please help me!

Ok so this is a book over the darkest minds. So back story of that is these kids got sick and die but the kids who survive get these powers. But the government is scared of them and take them to these camps and keep them there while they try to find a cure that doesn't exist.
(Ok here is a photo of the book for reference only I don't think ruby will be in this book)

Green= extremely smartYellow = can control electricity Blue = telekinesis (move things)Orange = can mess with peoples mindsRed = pyrotechnics (fire)

Yellow = can control electricity
Blue = telekinesis (move things)
Orange = can mess with peoples minds
Red = pyrotechnics (fire)

Ok so this is following the story of Genevieve Scott, Liam Stewart, Charles merriwether(chubs), and suzume(zu). It will mostly be from Liam and Genevieves POV but I will try to add in others. This will follow parts from the book and movie so it will all be a bit different. Also ruby will most likely not be in this story. Genevieve will replace her in a lot of the ruby and Liam encounters, and she will kinda follow Ruby's story line.
They all go to Caledonia(even Genevieve).

Ok so Genevieve is a orange posing as a green.
Chubs is blue
Zu is yellow
And Liam is blue.

Ok so this will probably have knifes and guns in it, and will talk about blood, so if that triggers you I'm so very sorry! Oh and death.

Also I'm vv sorry if this ends up being long. I don't really like long books in here, so I will try to make it short but I cannot promise! But I can guarantee it will be good!

Ok I think that sums it up!

I DONT OWN MOST OF THE STORY LINE NOR DO I OWN THE CHARACTERS! ALL CREDS TO ALEXANDRA BRACKEN! SHE WROTE THE DARKEST MINDS SERIES!

I only own Genevieve!

Ok so all the characters look like themselves in the movie. Genevieve has tan skin, blonde just below the shoulder hair, and it's curly. she has brownish green eyes.

This is what I imagine her hair is like, but hers is more tamed, so it's not as fluffy and full

This is what I imagine her hair is like, but hers is more tamed, so it's not as fluffy and full. Because the camp made her malnourished, her hair is thin, not thick. I hope that makes sense. Also her hair is that length. (I don't think she looks like the photo above, only the hair. Not the face)

Ok I think that's it ! Much love!!
Oh also I'm trying to use scenes from the other books so the scenes will probably be out of order!

Ok so I might be adding a playlist maybe, just cause I will be adding song lyrics into this so I'll just add it sometime.

And uhh most of this is unedited so tell me what you think! Sorry if this is a boring book, some ideas I have are really good but since I have to add stuff n between them some of these I'm not putting my heart into so some are boring and others have a good amount to them! So sorry ahead of time!!

Ok I already have ideas for another book, so I think I'm going to make this a three book series, just like tdm, but idk, it may become a 2 part series.

Also the only reason this book says mature is because it has like kissing and blood and guns/knives and stuff like that.