22 - bad feeling

"johnny hyung?"

"mark?" the older paused before looking at the younger who was stood in the doorway of his office. "arent you supposed to be at school?"

but mark did not respond he just shuffled into the room with his head down and collapsed into the couch in the corner of the room.

"do you want to talk?" johnny sat next to the boy as his worries started to rise.

mark would never miss time off school for no reason and the way he isn't saying anything cant be good.

"im stupid."

"what?"

the older just looked, confused, as mark scrunched his face up. "do i have a brain?"

"last time i checked yes." johnny smiled but mark only nudged him in return.

"i think i hurt someone."

huh?

how the hell would mark ever hurt someone?

"what do you mean?"

but mark just curled up more on the couch. he didnt know what to feel. he didnt know what to do. he didnt even know where donghyuck was.

"i think im a bad friend."

johnny just frowned as he looked at his younger brother. mark does not really talk about his feelings because it makes him cringe however johnny could tell that it was not doing him any favours.

"i cant help you if you dont tell me."

"fine.." mark mumbled before sitting up fully and looking down at the floor.

"so..there is this boy."

"oooooo"

"shut the fuck up." mark huffed before nudging the older in the arm with little to no aggression.

"sorry ok carry on!!"

"we have been talking for like a month now and i think we are really good friends.."mark sighed. "well up until now anyway."

"what happened?"

"we just came to school today as normal." mark just stopped to feel the bruise forming on his face after jaemin punched him. "and well there was this confrontation i dont even know what happened.."

johnny frowned before passing mark some water. the younger taking a sip of it and carrying on.

"all i could do was watch..i was so stupid."

"you are not stupid."

"how could i just stand there while my friend was getting basically harassed?!" mark mumbled before standing up quickly and pacing back and fourth, frustrated.

"mark." johnny smiled at the younger trying to calm him. "you were probably scared..its ok."

"no hyun-"

"just talk it out."

mark however just frowned more. "i dont know where he went. as soon as he left i ran after him..and i think he had-"

no

not the time

no

"he had?"

mark shook his head. "nothing."

"just look for him around the school area he is probably sat on a bench."