15

"come on hendery!!" jaehyun shouted as he observed hendery in training.

there was a bright flash of light as hendery produced a spark with his gift. the flash of light however fell rapidly as hendery sighed. "it's no u-use" he panted.

"i promise you are nearly there i can feel it!!" jaehyun smiled as he tossed the latter a water bottle.

jaehyun had been personally training hendery for some time now. jaehyun had brung the idea up once as he saw how incredible henderys potential was. obviously hendery accepted the challenge as he always wants to find new ways to improve himself. it's just the type of person he is.

today hendery was trying to master a new skill called 'shock'. the new skill works by hendery shooting a bolt of electricity in the the sky and then instantly shooting another one at the first ones core. the impact would make both bolts implode causing lots of strikes of electricity to hit the ground below. its a wide spread attack that would work on large amounts of enemies. this was if hendery could get it.

"seriously with i think a couple more days of training you can get it" jaehyun spoke with reassurance as he could see hendery was frustrated.

"alright volt boy your time is up."

both jaehyun and hendery turned round to see blue team by the door. instantly jaehyun laughed. he had forgotten it was their turn in the training hall.

"alright we are heading out!!" jaehyun smiled as he talked to johnny. the two of them being very close.

hendery left the hall instantly yawning. that had worn him out.

"haechan!!"

johnnys chat with jaehyun was cut short as he heard his team being foolish behind him. "sorry jae lets catch up another time." he quickly said as he ran off.

"what's happening?"

"haechan nearly lit that punchbag on fire!!" mark squealed.

haechan just stood there not really caring. it was as if mark was trying to get him told off. nothing new.

"alright enough of this its been less than 5 minutes..grow up both of you."

mark just nodded as he walked over to the weapons room. leaving haechan stood with johnny a giggling taeil and completely ignoring this whole thing was jeno as he ran laps around the hall.

haechan wouldn't lie and say he wasnt disappointed. for some reason he thought mark would actually try and be nice to him now? since they have become closer outside of neozone. but haechan wasnt donghyuck and he knew this.

mark knew donghyuck. not haechan.

why dont you just tell him?

pathetic.

you arent even friends

SHUT UP

haechan had enough of the thoughts torturing him, that had been eating him up for the past week. he keeps to himself and doesn't open up to anyone but it was finally getting to him.

trying to hold himself together he clenched his fist tightly, leaving red marks on his skin. however he did not feel the growing flame that hovered around him.

when the boy wasn't emotionally stable his gift starts to act up and it becomes hard to contain.

stop

stop

stop

stop!

STOP