10

hyuck >> jeno

hyuck : ...

jeno : what?

hyuck : mark fucking lee

jeno : oh no what?

hyuck : he

he

he

jeno : ok spit it out

hyuck : HE PUT HIS NUMBER IN THOSE NOTES I LEFT IN CLASS THE OTHER DAY!,!:.!.!

jeno : NO WAY????

hyuck : YES WAY!!!!!!

jeno : r u gonna text himm?

hyuck : idk

jeno : why not?

hyuck : its been 2 days already wouldn't it be weird

jeno : im sure he wont care

hyuck : ok fine but i wont enjoy it

jeno : sure jan sure

hyuck : 😒😒

_______________

donghyuck first came to neozone a couple of years ago. he sort of just heard the talk about the secret gifted network and although his family life is...difficult they dont ask much.

he found a space to stay in the city away from people but johnny always insisted he stay in the neozone grounds. however that really wasn't his cup of tea. hyuck likes to be alone he loves just having no worries about pleasing anyone around him. it is just so much easier.

he would never be able to disappoint anyone if they never got close to him in the first place.

hyuck wears the mask as it gives him the freedom to be a different person out of neozone. be a normal kid and go to school. have hobbies or whatever he still didnt really know.

at times he feels like he is being selfish by shutting himself off. not letting anybody break down the walls he has built up..

but things were happening to him and someone, somehow was chipping away the wall that took years to build up.

donghyuck is terrified, he feels vulnerable at the thought of breaking down those walls. he keeps to himself and himself only. sharing secrets with himself and well rarely jeno but that was usually caused by threatening.

but other than feeling terrified hyuck felt slightly relieved. maybe it was time to knock down the wall. maybe it would help him.

maybe.

donghyuck : hey is this mark?
sent

________________

kun had only just finished cooking the popcorn when he heard a knock at the door.

"its open !!"

instantly the rooms volume increased.

"kun!! what movie are we watching?" chenle shouted as he grabbed a handful of popcorn before kun could smack his hand away.

it was china line movie night and there was excitement in the air. kun had baked brownies and lets just say the other boys were ecstatic. nothing could beat kuns homemade treats. it felt like home.

not all the members of china line could make it however that didnt change the volume of the room. as long as chenle and hendery were there anyways.

sicheng was with yuta helping him rehabilitate and lucas was off with jungwoo doing god knows what.

"no eating the snacks before the movie starts." kun raised his eyebrows at chenle before speaking again. "i want to watch coraline and im sure there will be no objections."

kun was right as the other boys all agreed to his choice of movie.

these movie nights have been happening for some time now. kun started doing them as he started to feel homesick and who would want to refuse tasty treats and cosy film nights.

it's cringe to say but kun honestly does think of china line as family. they all came so far from home and sort of just looked after eachother since. they are eachothers homes.

"god if chenle heard me saying this he would be sick." kun thought to himself as he laughed slightly.

however he was brought out of his thoughts by yangyang shouting at him from the other side of the room. "ITS STARTING!" the young boy bellowed.

"youre so loud!!" renjun complained as he punched yangyang on the arm.

"shut up you two." xiaojun chuckled. "youre both way too loud for your own good."

kun could only help but smile at the mess infront of him.

this is gonna be a long night..

__________
hi friends i hope u enjoyed this extra update!! we are actually so close to the main plot/arc and im so excited. i have worked so hard on it and i just aarggghh am so excited. also idk if you noticed but i write a lot about haechan..i just really love his character :)) again i hope you enjoyed this update have an amazing day/night <33 see you on friday ^-^