9

all yuta could see was white. no shadows or colour. just white. even after reaching his arm out nothing changed. what was this place? some sort of mental cage where he could not escape?

he tried desperately to understand what he was seeing however nothing made sense. what had he done to get here? the white was so intense his eyes started to hurt.

how did i get here?

how??

how..

everything just seemed so confusing and jumbled he couldn't remember anything. what was he doing last? ....did he die?

"omg"

yuta shivered at the thought.

"am i dead?"

he frantically looked around him yet again. nothing of his surroundings changed however his anxietys did. they skyrocketed as he came to grips that he might be dead..

"there is so much i haven't done..so many things i haven't said..so many people who i haven't.."

he clutched his head as the blinding white light he had been seeing for way too long finally got to him. his head started to spin and eyes went blurry. it felt all too familiar..but why????

before he could think more his eyes opened again slowly. this time there was no light.

a hospital room?

yutas eyes adjusted quick to the faint sunlight shining through the curtains and the sound of machinery.

he twitched slightly not knowing if he could lift himself up. lifting his head up slightly he felt a sting in his neck instantly lying back down again. why was he so hurt? what happened?

for the second attempt he used his arms for support. and it worked, not with ease, however it still worked.

now he had a clear view of his surroundings. as he looked around he saw sichengs fast asleep figure lying next to him. the boys body was balancing on the side of the hospital bed. it looked uncomfortable however sicheng looked so peaceful.

not wanting to wake the boy yuta gently covered him in his hospital blanket. it was only thin but better than nothing.

he couldn't help but smile when sicheng huddled the blanket close to him. but now was not the time.. yuta couldnt get distracted by anything he had to find out what was happening.

slowly and carefully he sat up a bit more before moving his legs to the side and gently placing his feet on the cold tiled floor. he winced slightly as he felt pain in his chest area.

again using his arms for support he lifted himself fully off the bed but with limitations as he was still attached to machinery with wires. yuta wished he could just yank them off. he hated being trapped like this.

before he could move further away from his bed he heard sicheng stir in his sleep. a soft mumble escaped his lips as the sleeping boy turned over slightly. yuta let a sigh of relief as he got closer to the end of his bed. sicheng would most likely scold him if he saw him out of bed.

however that was not important right now..yuta had to find out what happened so as he got to the end of his bed he snatched the file. quickly opening it up and scanning through the lengthy paragraphs he found himself at the 'cause of injury'.

"yuta nakamoto was involved in a-"

"yuta???"

shit.

yuta turned his head round slowly to see sicheng rubbing his eyes and stretching slightly. the boy looked confused and well nothing out of the ordinary that is what he usually looks like when he wakes up.

it was only a few seconds before sichengs mind set back into his normal mode.

"you should be resting!!"

and before yuta could even retaliate he was being guided back to his bed. he sighed as he led back down again. this was until he heard faint sniffling.

yuta looked up to see tears brimming in sichengs eyes. the boy looked so crumpled and defeated, his face was already wet with tears and he had dark circles haunting him.

"sicheng?"

the mentioned boy rubbed his eyes frantically as he put on a weak smile.

"are you ok?"

"yes yes. sorry im being selfish..i should be asking you that."

yuta was confused.

"how are you feeli-" but before sicheng could carry on yuta had already moved closer to him and was gently wiping his tear stained cheeks.

"yuta.."

"hmm?"

after rubbing the tears away yuta just gently cupped sichengs cheeks that were turning a faint pink colour. the older boy smiled at him.

"i was so worried.." sicheng frowned as he melted into the others touch.

"it's ok im here now...you have me."

i will never leave you

__________

bad things were coming. xiaojun had a dark feeling in this gut and his feelings were never wrong.

he was worried and rightfully so.

a storm was definitely coming.

and fast.

_____________

hihi !! would u look at that yuta is ok..for now teehee ^-^ but yes it's weird how we are still not in the main plot..get comfy because THAt will be a bumpy ride. howevers i hope you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to support if u want have a good day/night and see u sunday for an extra chapter !! feeling generous <33