𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 11

𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"It's creepy how the shadow can possess people." Maria says as we all nodded. "Someone's has to be responsible for turning them to shadows though," Sean added. We got to the place, it was near the other tree houses for the lost teens, it was a cozy tall cottage near the cave. "Looks cozy," I said while staring at it. "Yeah, people don't just turn into shadows!" Vinny exclaimed as he opened the door. "Where's Mia?" I asked since she wasn't in the living room. "In girl's room," Vinny answered me, "So like, we weren't able to understand Irene but Mia sort of figured out since they did charades, she got tired and fell asleep." He continued. "So basically, there's two rooms in this cottage big enough for three people in one room. Guys on the other and we girls on the other one." Maria said. "Aight, imma head to bed." Sean said walking over to the guys' room.

I was looking around the living room, it was beautiful, the walls and furniture were neutral colors and it was pleasant to the eyes. Real plants were neatly placed in the corners, I picked up a pot with a small cactus planted in it, "It's so smol~" I squealed showing it the others, before placing it back to the beige colored table. I sat on the white wooden looking at the white curtain with flower patterns.

"Gives ya cottage core vibez right?" A monotoned voice said, we all turn around to see someone leaning on the door frame with different shades of green for hair, she had a neutral but bored look. She was wearing black and green with a little bit of purple clothes, she had the fairy wings tattoo on her arms like the other fairies. "I'm Jade, a tinker and a lil bit of fast-flying fairy," She says introducing herself before sighing. "We can understand you?!" Maria and Vinny exclaimed, shock. "Yeah, we tinker and dust fairies have access to the translating pixie dust since we created them, it's expensive for the other fairies." She shrugged, her voice was still a bit stoic.

"You pirates should take a nap, I heard more have been going missing..." She says looking at each and everyone of us before turning to me, "Including your pirate friend." She says, something about her voice was familiar but I don't remember where I heard it. We were all quiet, only Jade was the one talking for the past minutes, "Anyways, Good luck to you guys." She forced a smile, before flying away after closing the door. "Something's not right with her," Maria said after the long silence. We just agreed, and called it a night.

The next morning, I woke up, the others weren't in the room. The room was simple and spacious, there was a three-story hammock bunk bed at the side where we slept, there was a hanging wall plant and wooden dresser at the corner where we placed our clothes we had and one big window with a curtain neatly folded at the side. I opened the door and walked to the living room, on my way I noticed small wood slices with writings in them, this wasn't here last night, I thought.

"Irene or April probably placed it there," The voice said, 'Oh you're back.' I thought sitting down on the wooden stool next to Irene, who was writing on the wooden slices, "Good morning! Is the place good? Should we make it look pirate-y?" She greeted. "The place is alright, Vinny seems to like it. He doesn't look like someone who likes cute stuffs but he does." I told her, before scratching the back of my neck, "Uh by the way... Do we have to pay for it? Like renting and stuff?" I asked her. She looked at me before laughing, "No silly, you don't need to pay anything, you guys have to make your own food though but no worries, you can just use the stuff from the cabinets. There's lots of flour to make bread." She said, pointing to the cabinets.

"Where are the others by the way?" I asked, and just on cue, Mia walked in the living room from the back door, carrying a plate with pancakes. "Morning," Vinny was carrying glasses while Maria was carrying a pan. "There's an outdoor kitchen at the back, with a garden." Maria said when she noticed my confused expression. Sean in and he was glowing in the morning as usual, now I knew why. "Oh great! Now everyone's here!" Irene cheered, we ate and after that we walked out to find some clues. 

Made: January 1 2021

Edited:

Published: January 16 2021

ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖:

Since I already tagged the owners in the other chapters, including the 'Cast' chapter a bunch of time, and some had changed their usernames, I will stop tagging in the chapters in the future but I really appreciate for letting me use your OCs for this story, I apologize if I didn't capture your characters perfectly but I still hope you guys enjoyed this story nonetheless.

Copyright © 2020 Uriel_Sinclair, inc. all rights reserved. No reposting, modifying, or translation of any kind allowed. Unless you have permission to do so, Thank you for your cooperation.

Disclaimer: I do not own any official Disney Descendants characters portrayed in this story besides the ones I've created. Mentioned OCs from readers will be credited at the end of the chapter.

You can only find this fanfic here on Wattpad, if you find this on another website like truyen4u please don't click, it may contain virus.

~Uriel_Sinclair