6. Heads or Tails?

_Auradon_

"No. No, I want the Auradon guard handing out gas masks." Ben said, "Well, not everyone's asleep." He called his sister, Harmony. No reply, "I hope you're okay." He says and turn to the guard, "Find out if anyone has seen Audrey. And find out if she has a list of demands." He unzipped his jacket and took a seat. "Just one. I demand my life back. I have a proposition.

I'll wake everybody up right now... under one... itty-bitty condition, Benny-boo. Make me your Queen, and we'll rule side by side." Ben looked at her, "Did someone put a spell on you? Just tell me who and-" Audrey cut him off, "You'll what? Marry them? Most people get dumped

because they aren't good enough. I wasn't bad enough. How do you like me now,

Benny-boo?" "I like the old Audrey better. She wouldn't wanna hurt Auradon. Just give me the scepter, and I'll forgive you." "You'll forgive me? I don't think so. Sleeping is too good for you.

Sleeping is too good for Auradon."

_Isle_

After Evie, Maria, Jay and Carlos had no luck in catching the thieves who stole their bike, they met up with Mal and Celia. All of them walked to the entrance of the barrier.

_Meanwhile_

I cursed myself, I was separated from the others when I slipped out of the bike for not buckling up, I walked to the entrance and saw Uma outside, I grinned and opened a hole on the Barrier, going through it before it closes and tackled Uma, Harry and Gil onto a hug. I let go of them and punched Harry, "If you didn't take a sharp turn-" "It's your problem you weren't hanging onto me." Harry snapped back, I gasped, "You-" "Alright, stop it." Uma says standing between Harry and I, I noticed the ember on her hand, "Why do you have that?" I asked. Uma sighs and keeps it inside her jacket, "Before I was interrupted, I'll still keep this, for the time being,

because if you think I trust you to save the world on your own, think again." She told Mal, and turn to us, "This is a job for pirates." "Yeah." Harry, Gil and I cheered.

"We can always go back to hating each other when this is over." Jay whispered to Mal, "Fine." Mal groaned, "Where are our bikes?" Jay asked, "Oh, yeah. We crashed them." Gil grinned and then Harry interpreted it. "Here's a thought. We could try to be friends. Put our history behind usand celebrate our differences. Yeah?" Evie says, I noticed Maria staring at me and I held my arms out, "Come re'" I say, she walked over to me and pushed me in the water, I gasped for air when I went to the surface, All of them were shock and staring at me. "Mariaaa I feel betrayed right now!" I whined, "You lied to me-us you said you would visit." Maria pouts, I took off my jacket, tried to use my wings, It was wet and useless. "Ughh Thank you for helping??!" I shout at them, "Hmm... Let's go." Uma says, "UMA!!" I exclaimed, she burst out laughing, I used my powers to bend water and lift me to the dock, I ran up to Maria and hugged her while I was still wet, "Get off me-" She cries, I got off of her and then used my powers to dry myself. "Missed you, you dork." I told her, she replied back and we went to the ledge. "So what are we going to use as a bridge?" Maria asked, "I can fly." I say in a matter of fact tone and showed off my wings. "But you can't carry all of us can you?" Uma says, "How come Mal doesn't have wings?" Celia asked, "Mal's the Dragon twin, not the fairy-" Harry and I said at the same time. Then an idea went to my mind, "Turn to a dragon, we can all hop onto your back then you fly us over to Auradon." I told her, she shakes her head no, Carlos and Gil laughs and agrees, "Ahem." Jay cleared his throat, "We can just use the bridge?" he says and clicked the button and the golden bridge appeared.

"They're asleep..." I say looking the sleeping bodies, "Luckyy I wish I was sleeping right now and a certain someone didn't wake me up." I said and shot Harry a glare which he shrug in return. "I can't get Ben." Mal says, "Or Dizzy or Doug." Evie says, "Also Lizzy or Harmony." Maria says, "Or Jane. The signal's out." Carlos said and they placed all of their phone in their pockets, I left my phone in Auradon since I wouldn't use them in the Isle. "Is that Auradon Prep?" Celia asked, "Yeah. When everybody wakes up, you're going to love it." Carlos answered.

No one's POV

"Geez. Everything is so..." Gil says, "Freaky." Jay added, "Green! You have leaves on your trees. And what are those colored things on the bushes?" He asked pointing towards the tree with blue flowers. "Uh... Flowers?" Maria says when she overheard them and stood next to Jay, "Flowers are pretty..." Gil looked at Maria and says, "Like you!-" Before she can react Gil looked at the grapes and grabbed a handful. "Cantaloupe! Mm! Mm!" "Gil's just an honest guy." Uma whispers to Maria, "We don't have fresh fruit on the Isle, remember?" Uma told Jay when she noticed Jay's stare. "Thank you." Gil said and grabbed more. "They're grapes." Jay told him.

"Grapes? I love grapes."

Harry left (Y/n) and approached the sleeping student, "I believe I deserve some compensation for my muscles, my wile, and my role in this endeavor." (Y/n) rolled her eyes at the sight and Mal walked over to her. "Um... Hey...?" Mal greeted first, "Hey." She replied back, "Soo... You're a pirate again," Mal tried to break the awkward atmosphere between them, her twin sister hummed in response, "Did you dye your hair?" (Y/n) suddenly asked and Mal shook her head, "When I walked through the barrier, my outfit and hair changed color while I was holding the ember." She answered, "Wait.. If you hold Mom's sceptre, will it change your appearance-"

"Think I'm scared of you, Jay?" Harry says making the Girls turn to them, "Guys." Carlos was reunited with Dude, "Is that (Y/N)???" Dude asked and ran up to (Y/n), "Long time no see dude." She laughs and scratched behind his ear. Evie told everyone 'Hannah' turned to stone. "Everybody stay on their toes. Look, since we're here, let's check the school." Uma said and Mal disagreed. "No Audrey went straight for the crown, so, I think it's safe to assume that she's gonna go for Ben and his castle next... That's where we'll go." 'Says who?" Uma cut offs, "Says me." Mal said and crossed her arms. "Says you... (Y/n) don't you have anything to say to this? I mean you're the eldest twin." Uma told (Y/n) who was playing with her sleeves at the back, "Toss the coin??" She says, 'I wasn't listening...' she thought. Uma rolled her eyes, "Wow verrryy useful," "Bitch not my fault you guys aren't agreeing with each other, why don't you two make up and decide together?" (Y/n) snaps, Uma and Mal looked at each other and gagged.

"Let's get this over with," Maria told them, "Does anyone have a coin?" Carlos handed her the coin, Maria turn to (Y/n) and gave her the coin, "Do your magic, neutral girl," "Heads for Castle and Tails for School." (Y/n) says and flipped and coin. "Guys it's head... To the Castle."

*Lmao wasn't able to publish this yesterday because I fell asleep.

Made: February 16 2020

Edit:

Published: February 17 2020

~Uriel_Sinclair