𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6

𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I sighed and moved away from the door as I noticed Sean was still standing next to me, "You're still here? I told you to leave," I deadpanned. "Yeah, you technically didn't, you just told me to shut up." He replied back. I groaned, "You know what I mean." I told him, "No-" He responded and the ship jolted, he ended up pushing me against the wall. Maria opened the door and we stared at each other awkwardly, "I didn't see anything." She whispered before walking away. I groaned and pushed Sean off of me, "Nothing is happening between us." I said as I followed her, she faced me and said, "(N/n), it's okay, you don't need to explain it." With that, she walked away again. I glared at Sean and punched his side but he caught my fist just in time without flinching. "I hate you." I growled, "Just confess to her already." He says rolling his eyes and we walked towards the deck. "Aren't you the cabin boy? Shouldn't you be cleaning or something?" I asked Sean and he shrugged before walking away. I went over to Harry, "Am I going to gather scales again?" I asked without enthusiasm. I looked over to the sky just in case I'd get some joke from the author but haven't been in contact with her ever since I fell on the lagoon. "Oi (y/n) did you even hear me?" Harry asked and I looked at him, "What was that?"

"I said-" I hushed him and the tick-tock sound was getting louder. "Fuck it's him." Harry groaned, "You know it's not my style but I waited for too crocodile." I looked to whoever said that, 'Dem boi have a lot of clocks wtf?' I thought to myself as I stared at his green outfit and clocks. "What's his deal?" I questioned Harry, he gave me a look. "We're not even close." He told me blankly, I rolled my eyes and walked over to the railings on the poop deck. "Can you give me a hand?" I heard a monotone voice and look down, it was a guy with red hair, green clothing. "Dude- what the-" I say startled and accidentally pushed him into the ocean. "You're clearly Peter Pan's child, why can't you just fly?" I asked him, "I can barely fly!" He exclaimed. "You got issues." I sighed before asking anyone who was close to me, "Is it okay for me to help the red head dude up?"

"Oh Parks!" I heard Maria shout and helped the dude up with rope. "You know them?" I asked her, she didn't even look at me- ouch. "Ria, Henry still let you wear gowns?" the dude cringed, "Henry?" I asked, Maria still wasn't paying attention at me. "Yeah, I still can't find the clothes I had when I arrived here." She told him, the guy with clocks from earlier swung his arms around my shoulder and smirked at me. "Hey crocodile, why won't you give me a smile?" He asked me, I removed his arm and moved away. "Personal space Tik Tok," I say before gasping, 'Author are you there?' No reply. Why is everyone ignoring me? I sighed before looking at Tik Tok with my eyes glowing blue while my hair lit up. "Don't touch me, I don't even know you," I told him, "Names, Timothy Crocodile luv." He replied, "And that's Parker Pan- we collect bounty from Captain Henry here." Timothy says pulling Harry and ruffles his hair. "Don't call me Henry." "Heh, yeah I'm (Y/n)." I said waving my hand lazily.

"What bounty?" I asked, Parker huffed wringing his beanie. "The mermaid scales, it cost a lot of fortune and fairies would trade them for fairy dusts." He answered, "Why does it cost much though?" He sighed once again, "You know you don't have to answer her, it would take a while, crocodile?" Timothy told him, "Also can you stop with the crocodile?" I told him. "Luv I can't it blends in when I talk like tick tock on the clock." He smiled humorously. "Maria, lead Timothy to my quarters." Harry ordered, Maria nodded and lead him. "Just don't ask too much half blood." He told me before following behind Maria and Timothy. "So Parker, why does it cost so much?" "You're seriously going to keep asking?" He asked a bit mad. "Yeah, duh." I hummed, "Fuck it. Mermaid scales can't be seen by anyone when they're not attach to the mermaid tail, they only show when they have been touched by someone who can see them but those time of people are rare." He says and I snickered, "I'm rare then." I giggled at myself, "Don't get to comfy with the compliment dumbass." Sean said smacking my head.