8. One Kiss-

No one's POV

"Doug." Evie answered and walked towards him, "Doug. Wake up." She said and shook him making Uma look at her weirdly, "Wake up." "He's spelled. Is she not a fast learner?" Uma asked turning to mal, "She's emotionally involved, okay?" "Well, in that case, she should be able to wake him up. True love's kiss.Works every time." Uma said, "Well, we haven't used

the "L" word yet." Uma and Mal sighed, Evie leaned in and turn to them, "Can we be alone?" Uma and Mal walked out.

"Don't freak out it's okay

'Cause true love can save the day

And I think we feel the same

But I don't know

When we met it was sweet

He was oh so into me

Seems like things are meant

To be but I don't know

Does he love me?

Or does he love me not?

Do I love him?

And is it strong enough?

- One kiss

- One kiss

It all comes down to this

One kiss

One kiss

One kiss, one kiss

This moment could be it

And I wanna know so here I go

Keep it cool keep it calm

Think he's loved me all along

But maybe I got it wrong

So I don't know

He's so good got my back

But maybe I'm just too bad

Could we be a perfect match?

No I don't know

Does he love me?

Or does he love me not?

Do I love him?

And is it strong enough?

- One kiss

- One kiss

It all comes down to this

One kiss, one kiss

- One kiss

- One kiss

This moment could be it

And I wanna know so here I go

Yeah here I go

I feel my heartbeat beating

Saying it's gonna work

But if I'm dream, dream

Dreaming this is gonna hurt

Either I will or I won't

What if I do and you don't?

Is he my Romeo?

Oh, there's only one, one way

To really know

Hey

Hey

Hey

One kiss, one kiss

It all comes down to this

One kiss, one kiss

One kiss, one kiss

This moment could be it

I, I, I wanna know

So here I go

Here I go

Here I go

Here I go"

Evie kissed Doug on the lips and he woke up.

_Meanwhile in the Forest_

Your POV

I was looking for Ben right? But I ended up being soaked in water, "Excuse me?" I exclaimed and heard jane, "Oh... (y/n) really sorry! I didn't know it was you, I thought you were going to blast us with those blue flames," She said and I turn to her, and she was with Maria and Harmony, "I thought you were with the others," I asked her, "I left, they were getting annoying." Maria said and hugged me, I smiled and hugged all of them, I tried to dry myself while snapping my fingers, "The water was from the enchanted water." Jane shyly says and swallowed her saliva, "Oh jeez thank you for removing my powers temporarily." I said with sarcasm, "Your powers will return when you're dry." Harmony says.

No one's POV

"Ben!" Carlos shouted, "Boy, something stinks. And it wasn't me this time." Dude says and screams when the beast came out from the trees, "Gil Watch out!" Carlos said as the beast lunged himself to them, "You need some serious nose adjustments." Harry told Dude, "I'm not so sure. Ben? Did Audrey do that?" Carlos asked, "Huh! I thought I recognized those pants." Jay said, "He's got a boo-boo. That's why he's so cranky. You know, my dad said that his dad did not handle pain well at all." Gil said, "You're good with animals. Do something." Carlos walked up to Ben and removed the splinter the size of a toothpick.

Jane, Harmony, Maria and (y/n) stood behind the boys as Jane soaked Ben with the enchanted water. Carlos and Jane had a moment and hugged each other making (Y/n) sneer and look away, Harmony and Maria followed Jay, Ben, and Gil. Harry walked over to (Y/n) and wrapped his arms around her, "Don't want you missing again." He said making her roll her eyes at him, "You need another blast." Jane said, "It's Enchanted Lake water. I guess it can only do so much." "But my powers aren't back," (Y/n) said, "Well, well, well. Harry Hook." Harry removed his arms around (Y/n), "And you, my little duckling are... ravishing." (Y/n) rolled her eyes again and punched his side and walked over to Harmony, "Okay. Ravishing and taken... just in case anyone was confused."

"Hold on. Who's side are they on?" Ben asked, "They escaped and joined us. And Mal has the ember, which is our only hope to stop Audrey. Details to follow." Jay said, "Hades' ember? Has Mal gone back to the Isle?" Ben asked, "I said details to follow." "We're meeting up with Mal, Evie and Uma. Let's go." "Uma?" "Details to follow." "Can I leave?" (Y/n) asked them and they all said, "NO." "It's not like you guys need me or anything right now, I've got no powers, I'm pretty much useless until I'm completely dry." She said and they rolled their eyes, Harmony and Maria grabbed hold of both of her wrist and dragged her. "You can just take a shower when we get there luv." Maria says. "Yeah we wouldn't want you getting sick."

_Meanwhile_

"That was a really good idea, to check Audrey's room. Now, we know that we're on the right track." Mal told Uma, "Is there an insult in there that I missed?" "Just... I wanted to thank you."

_Back to the Others_

"How is it? Finally getting your fangs?" Harmony asked Ben, Gil turn to them, "Scared to accidentally bite my tongue now." Ben replied, "You'll get the hang of it, I mean I got my fangs earlier than you," She says and smiled showing off her fangs. "You got that before the VKs first arrived in Auradon right?" Maria asked and she nodded. "Also noticed the deep bite marks on Lizzy, wow you guys are kinky." (Y/n) blurted out making some of them choke on their saliva. 'pussies' (Y/N) thought, "Did I say something wrong?" She teased and pretended to act innocent when you guys know who you are and are here in Wattpad, reading all those Lemon fanfics, I see you gurl I see you XD.

Two updates in one day?? OOF

Made: March 08 2020

Edit:

Published: March 08 2020

~Uriel_Sinclair