1. Crush

"Sorry... Dad-"

My eyes widen when I saw him in front of me, Harry silently gasped and bowed down, showing Hades some respect. "You're still dating Hook's son?" He asked making harry look up at him, "Oh no Daddy we aren't datin-" I said but was cut off when Harry wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, "Don't me like that luv, we're still dating and you still call me Daddy too-" Harry said making Hades glare at him. "Hands off my daughter or else I'll throw your soul in the river Styx," Hades demands, Harry raised both his hands up in surrender, I playfully rolled my eyes and nudged his guts.

"I'll meet you back at ship," I told Harry kissing his cheek (sksks paasa ka ah, nako sksksk bad ka! charr-), making my way to Hades grabbed his arm and placed it around my shoulder, "Father- daughter bonding time." I smiled, "You're just gonna leave me here?" Harry asked, I tilt my head to face him and flashed a smirk, "Bye bye~" I say and turn Hades, "How's my only and favourite kid?" I pouted and punched his side, "I have a twin that's also your daughter dumbass." "Your sister is a little mehh, she's more of a Mommy's girl." Hades says cringing.

_Meanwhile_

"Achoo-"

"Bless you," Ben replied. "You're going to catch a cold if you stay here," it was currently raining in Auradon and Mal was at the balcony with her Binoculars. "But Uma is out there, and it's raining! A perfect opportunity to attack Auradon." Mal says making him sigh. "Just rest okay? Besides," He gestured to the guards surrounding the place. "They're here to Protect Auradon, It's their job."

_Meanwhile_

"Let's be real," Maria says to the group, "It's really boring when (Y/n) isn't around." Harmony, Lizzy, Evie, Carlos and Jay agreed. "I wonder when she's gonna visit, she said she would." "Chill Maria, we literally just saw her yesterday before we left the isle." Harmony says making Maria sigh. "Wow she really does have a crush (y/n)..." Evie whispers when Maria walked out the door, "Wait really?" Carlos questioned, "Yep," Harmony, Lizzy and Evie replied. "She even sang." Harmony and Lizzy said and continued, "After Jay and Lonnie fenced... Remember that?" " Oohhh Maria threw her bag at Chad right?" Carlos say, the two cute couple nodded. "No wonder I saw Maria leaning onto (y/n) as if she was gonna kiss her."

_Isle_

"And then-Achoo!" I sneezed, I stood up, "I should get going Dad," It's been hours since we got to his place... Pfft the Batcave... All we've been doing was catching up, singing, and spilling tea, the usual. Mal didn't really get the chance to meet Dad when we were younger, Mom said our Father was a human but I knew Mom was lying since I'm born with Blue eyes and Hair so I did some investigation on who our Dad might be. I might as well be adopted for heaven's sake.

And I confirmed that our father was Hades when I was young and bored of Mom's Evil lessons, I didn't need it since I already knew but I wanted be to Neutral, I can be Bad and Good at the same time. Anyways, I found Hades' lair and went inside.

_Flashback_

"Wow your place is so cool and dark, I had fun with the blue lights but the walk was long so made a ride or something," I said barging in, Hades was sitting on his throne and was confused of my presence, "What are you doing here brat?" He asked me. I shrugged and walked towards him, "You're Lord Hades right? God of the Underworld and then Brother of Zeus and Poseidon." I stated, His lips curved into a grin and brought his cup to his lips. "Oh you've heard of me kid?" I nodded and placed my tiny hands in my pockets, "Yeah," "That's good to kno-" "Apparently you're my Dad," He spit his drink out in shock- It was wine. "Eeew," I grimaced and wiped my face with his cloak, "Give that back," he pulled it out from my hand and threw it at the side. "Anyways what were you saying?" He clarified, "I'm your daughter but My mother ain't Persephone, does 'Maleficent' ring any bells?" His eyes widen and his jaw dropped, "You're gonna catch flies, close your mouth," I told him. "Maleficent?" he asked and I nodded, "Yeah."