5. She's better than me

_The Isle_

Mal, Evie Maria, Celia, Carlos and Jay went to the Isle, Lizzy was babysitting the twins and Dizzy while Harmony was at Jane's party.

"Hey. I'm me again." Mal says in surprise as she saw she didn't have wrinkles anymore.

"Duh. Evil magic doesn't work here. Kind of the point." Celia says in a matter of fact tone and rolled her eyes. She walked up on the door and made a beat making the door open. "Daddy." Celia says as she ran towards Dr Facilier. "So, what kind of hustle you got going on with them shiny people?" He whispered to celia the last part. "No hustle. I got friends on the other side." She replied. "Ah! I hear you. I hear you." She grabbed the skull key to hades' lair. "We're on a mission. I'm kind of a major player so that's why I can't stay long." She says proud, "You make sure you get your cut."

Baby Carlos placed the circular thing in the slot and sat down. "Alerts of the sleeping spell

keep coming in as it spreads throughout Auradon." The news reporter say, "Uh. guys. Come look at this." The others walked up to Carlos and watched. "There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, Audrey, is behind the spell. We're trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies, and which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have an update. It's what?

It's moving this way? It is moving this way." They walked out of the door, "Wow! Rookie mistake?" Carlos say, "Heyaa~" (Y/n) purrs leaning on her back and a certain red head turn red,

"Long time nay see." Harry says, "Get off my bike, Hook and (Y/n)." "Catch us if you can, Jay." Harry and I say at the same time. "Over the roofs, cut them off." Jay told them, "Yup." Evie, Jay and Carlos sprinted, "Damn she got hotter or what?" Maria remarks before following Evie. Mal stopped Celia, "Hey, hey, hey, hey, not you.They got this. You and me gotta go find the ember." "Good timing. It's right about his nap time." Celia replied.

The both of them went to the gate, "Hey." Mal says as she noticed the 'Beware of Dogs!' sign and looked at Celia, "How big is that dog?" Celia turn to the sign and stared back at Mal, "You'll see." Mal looked terrified for a moment and Celia opened the gate. "Okay, stay quiet. It echoes, like, crazy in here." Celia whispered as she warns Mal. They got through the tunnel and walked down the stairs quietly, They heard the Dog bark again, Mal looked around, Celia grins and showed her the vinyl record player. Mal was about to walk when Celia stopped her and gestures her to go to the oThEr side. Mal walked behind him and Celia stopped the recording. "What are you doing here?" Hades asked. "I noticed you were low on canned corn." Celia threw the canned corn to Hades. Mal reached for the ember but Hades noticed this and grabs her wrist. "Hi, Dad." Mal squeaked, Celia looked shock and watched as Hades turn to Mal and removes his shades.

"Quite a show you put on the other day." He says, "Right back at you." Mal replied, Hades hummed and stood up, "I was just coming to see you." "Really? Wonder why." Her tone filled with sarcasm, "Is it because I'm gonna be Queen?" She asked. "Ah! Now, Mal, don't be bitter."

"You abandoned me and my sister when we were babies." Mal says, "No. No, I left your mother." Mal looked up at him and crossed her arms, She's not the easiest person to get along with." "You think?" "Huh. You see? We have something in common already. We both hate your mother." "No." "I don't hate my mother. She may be an evil lunatic, but at least she stuck around." "Oh! Boo-hoo. Wake up and smell the stink. You think you've had it rough? I used to be a god! I had an entire world which bore my name. And now I have nothing! And you have no idea what that feels like." Mal walked up to him, "Really?" She exclaimed. "Because for 16 years, I had nothing! My own twin sister had your and mother's love and attention! She had the skills, the talents, the looks, the power- She had it all! While I had nothing..." Mal took a deep breath and continued, "And now, I have a whole world. But unless I get that ember, it's game over." She said before sticking her hand out, Hades pushed it away. "Hold, please." He says.