𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2

𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"Harry?" I questioned, Harry sneered and spat, "It's Captain Harry to you sea witch." I burst out laughing until they dropped me at the hard deck, "Ow..." I whined, "Okay okay Harry, you had your fun, you know I'm not a mermaid, let me go." I stated. He sliced the net, "Captain, that's one of our last nets-"One of the crew said, He had short, slightly curly dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Harry glared and threw his sword at him. The sword was caught by the other female pirate who looks similar to the guy, but the difference was she has long wavy hair in a low ponytail.

"Max, haven't I told you to shut your mouth?" Harry growled at him, Max nods to respond and opened his mouth to talk back. "Yes Capitan but-"He was cut off by the female pirate, "Capitan, we'll just repair the net," The girl says, and Harry clicked his tongue. "Fine, Mia, repair the net once we're done with this creature." His attention went back to me and saw my legs then turned his back at me.

"We don't need her, Vin throw her back to the lagoon-"I cut him off by saying, "Wow, you're really into this role, huh? Did Uma ask you to do this?" I asked as this guy called 'Vin' hoisted me up, "I don't know anyone by the name Uma." He ordered his men to continue until I blurted out something. "So you're just gonna throw me away? After all we've been through? Seriously haven't seen you in weeks or probably months since I was in the Underworld, and you already forgot about your girlfriend? Ouchhh-" I noticed him roll his eyes, "Nonsense wench, I wouldn't go out with you in a million years." Wait... Nahh Harry must be joking, but it kinda hurts...

ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Almost all of the Crew gasp when (Y/n) 's hair lit on blue fire, Her eyes widen when she noticed and calmed herself down. "Who are you exactly?" Harry asked (Y/n) wrung her chiton, letting the water drip on the deck, "I'm sorry, I guess you guys need to mop this because if I used fire, I'd burn your ship down hehe." She said with a smug smile then replied with, "I'm no one, especially not that guy's girlfriend, apparently." Harry scoffed when (Y/n) pointed her finger at him, "I'm not your boyfriend, you're being delusional." They stared/glared at each other for a minute, Max coughed trying to break the awkward vibe radiating through the atmosphere.

𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"Anyways- If you're a nobody, why are you glowing like some sort of a goddess?" Max questioned while his sister, Mia, exclaimed, "Dios Mio Max, you can't ask people why they are glowing." I finger gun at him, "Ayee Mean girl reference!" I chirped, they stared at me weirdly, "Ugh," I groaned. My hair lit up in flames for only a second, "Fine, to answer your question, I am, in fact, a demi-goddess, you might know me as Melinoe but my real name is, Meli Noela (Y/n)." I stated. Did I forget to include my full name in the previous books? Whoops, My bad, but I feel like it wasn't necessary. Plus, Persephone recently named me Noela, she blessed me since she felt like I was her daughter, don't get confused though, Maleficent is my biological mother. At the same time, Persephone was sorta my second mother when I was in the Underworld.

"Prove it, call the ghosts, and give my men nightmares." Harry said, I gawked and crossed my arms, "First of all, Dude, that's cruel even if it's for fun so no, I won't do it." I half-lied because when I was in the water, I couldn't use my powers. My hair can light on fire, and it isn't the type of magic I inherited from Mom, so I'm guessing I can only use the ones I got from Dad. I noticed the other crew members went back to their positions and duty. "Why were you even hunting for mermaids? I could probably help you without needing to harm one." I suggested and mentally sweatdropped since I basically strangled one earlier, I'll apologize when I have the chance. I then leaned on the ledge with both of my arms supporting me from falling over. "Also, where are we?"