11. Break this down.

Your POV

When I got to the ship, I quickly tackled Harry into a hug, "And I'm back-" I smiled kissing his cheeks, "Miss me that much luv?" He teased, kissing the back of my hand and I got off of him, "Nah..." He pouted, "Ughh you just arrived here and started getting mushy- ew," Uma complained, "It's Ben and Mal." Gil says pointing at the TV and we all turn to it, Harry grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap, "Oh yeahhh-" I said looking at the TV, "They're engaged I forgot oof."

"We made a decision... to close the barrier forever. And it was my idea. But it's wrong.

I've learned... that you can't live in fear... because it doesn't actually protect you from anything.

You never know where the bad is gonna come from. And you never know where the heroes are gonna come from either. Without My sister (y/n), Uma and her pirates, Auradon would be gone.

And without Hades... my father..." Mal announced and everyone gasped making me roll my eyes, "Ughhh but isn't it obvious our Dad is Hades?" I say, Uma and Gil turn to me, "I mean, you can tell by the way I look and dress." Uma raised her brow, "Okay fine I'll shut up now." I say pouting while fixing Harry's hair when they didn't respond.

"...Audrey would be gone. We are all capable of good and bad, no matter which side

of the barrier we come from. And that's why I can't be Queen of just Auradon. I have to be Queen of the Isle, too. And it's time that we take the barrier down forever." "We can't do that." Beast says, "It's up to us, Dad. I choose to be a King who moves forward. It's time for forgiveness. It's time for new beginnings. The barrier will come down!" Ben says then Carlos exclaimed, "Yes! Wooohh!!" Mal destroyed the barrier with FG's wand. "Let's go?" I asked making Uma nod. We all walked to the entrance of the barrier.

No one's POV

"It's time to bring it together

Time for a brand new start

We're gonna put it in motion

Break down

What keeps us apart

No more no division we down

New team got the vision

Unite till we stand

Now we living marching

In the light, one, two

One, two like

- I see you

- You see me

- Imperfect

- Perfectly

Face to face we can see

Clearly our similarities like

- Day and night

- Wrong or right

We come together

For a good time

We're gonna break this down

We're gonna rock the town

Everyone all around

Let's be whoever like this

Stronger together like this

Believing in second chances

And we'll all starting today

Marching on in a new land

Our world's a better

A better place

Welcome the additional love

Unity new beginning for us