Chapter 7: Jealous

"Steve likes Belle?" Chase asked Nathan.

They were on the Matt's room, drinking.

"Yeah, Matt's Belle." Nathan explained. "And what's more? He's on a visiting stage with Belle while our man here haven't even asked her out."

Chase whistled. "Well, Steve is handsome but not as handsome as Matt though you'll be lucky if Steve is chasing you-"

"Stop it, will you?" Matt shouted and drank straight his beer.

"Ah..." Nathan and Chase chorused looking at Matt. "Can't believe he fell for her."

"Yeah, I know, someone like that girl isn't her type." Chase said.

"Belle is the model type. You just didn't notice but she's sexy like hell." Nathan said.

"If she is sexy, I would've seen it. I'm good at the girl's body." Chase argued.

"Stop talking about her body!" Matt shouted at them throwing pillows at the two.

They both laughed and Nathan whispered at Chase but loudly that Matt heard. "She just wears those big shirts to hide the curves but I saw her playing football with the girls and there wasn't a big shirt so she wear the same shirts as those others and I swear it's mouthwatering."

Matt stood up trying to lunge at the two when they both laughed and went outside. 

"We'll send you a gift." Chase called.

"Shut up!" Matt called and laid on his bed.

After a few minutes, someone knocked on the door. He covered his face with a pillow and tried to sleep. The knock become more louder.

He stood up and slammed the door open. "Wha-Belle?" 

Belle looked at him. Her hair tangled and she's wearing a big shirt. Nathan and Chase dragged her from her bed telling Matt was in trouble. "What's wrong?" she asked suddenly. "Are you hurt?"

"Am...I hurt?" Matt asked with a confused expression.

She nodded still half-asleep. "Nathan and Chase dragged me here saying you need me."

He ran his hands on his hair. "That guys..." 

A door next room opened and Matt dragged Belle inside. "Ow," she said because of the force he used. "What's wrong?"

"I can't let them see you like that." Matt said. She was pinned on the wall and a few inches was his body.

"Like what?" she asked. "If you're okay...I'll just get back to my room, I want to sleep."

"You can't go out yet," he said. "Did you walk from up there to down here wearing an underwear and a shirt?"

She nodded. She pushed him away and walked towards the bed and plopped on it. She tucked herself under the covers. "Good night, so turn the lights off."

"What?" Matt asked incredibly.

"Ungh!" she said tossing on the bed and was asleep.

"What the hell?" Matt said as he ran his fingers on his hair. 

"Isn't she stubborn?" someone from behind the door said.

He turned around and tried to open it. "Hey, Nathan, open up. What are you doing?"

"You two are sleeping together." Chase said.

"What!" Matt shouted. "I'll kill you once I get out of here."

Belle moaned from the bed. "Q-Quiet," she were able to murmur sleepily.

"You don't want to wake her up, do you?" Nathan teased. "So don't make noise and just sleep beside her. You're not really making love, Matt, just sleeping on the same bed."

"Damn!" Matt muttered. 

"Go on," Chase urged with a giggle.

"Shut up, you demons. I'll be sleeping on the floor." Matt said.