Chapter 21: Belle

"Belle, darling, when did you ever give favoritism to your sponsors?" Jack asked Belle while talking with Nathan.

Belle laughed. "He's my friend...plus it was just for an hour."

"You can't decide without me..." Jack said.

"I didn't decide. I told him to talk to you and you said yes, right?" 

"Yes, that's because you said he was your friend. You threaten me that you won't take projects if I won't clear that day with him." Jack said with a frown.

"I didn't threaten you." Belle said with a wink at Nathan.

"You did with eyes and the way you said the arrangement." Jack frowned.

"Well," Belle shrugged. "I knew you can make time for him."

Jack frowned. "Okay, okay, but it's daring. You're not wearing anything except a two piece suit."

"I know, would I agree if I was required to wear nothing." Belle said. 

"And I wouldn't ask if I know she can't do it." Nathan said.

Jack frowned. "Fine, tomorrow's the shoot at his company. It'll take an hour." Jack looked at Nathan. "You're providing the photographer, right? If he didn't get the best shot after an hour, we're leaving, understood? An hour,"

Nathan nodded. "Okay, okay. It'll be finish before it even started."

"What?" Jack asked confused. Nathan shrugged.

------

The day of the shoot, Belle was wearing a red swimsuit and has her black hair wet and dripping. "I'll catch a cold," she muttered at Nathan.

Nathan laughed. "I'm sorry. The photographer said it will look more cooler. Want me to turn off the aircon?"

"No, I'll be fine," Belle said as she sat on the motorcycle. The photographer started making instructions and after awhile taking pictures of Belle.

----
Matt frowned as he entered Nathan's office carrying flowers. "Why the hell did I get tricked by him? And what the hell is with this flowers?" he shrugged and sat on the desk waiting for Nathan as he called him. "Maybe for his wife. Nathan?"

"Yes?" Nathan asked in a hush tone.

"Where the hell are you? Don't tell me you forget that you asked me to bring flowers for you this day. I take promises seriously." Matt snapped.

Nathan laughed then said, "Go ask my secretary where the shoot is. I'm here." he hung up just after Matt heard a 'Nice Belle' at the other end of the line.

Matt frowned. "I'm being paranoid. Belle?" he frowned again and went to Nathan's secretary. He went down and frowned at the large crowd. "Who the hell is having this goddamn shoot?" He stopped just in time to see Nathan. He was pointing at someone. He glared at him as he looked at the girl he's pointing at and froze. The girl he's pointing at. The girl he's looking at. The girl wearing a flimsy swimsuit. The girl posing in front of all these people. The girl having the goddamn shoot...is none other than Belle.