Chapter 16: Start

They planned to watch a movie and then eat after that. The sitting arrangement was made by Nathan with him, Angel, Belle, Matt, Chase and Ashley according to sits.

They watched a scary movie but nothing happens between Belle and Matt apart from the other couples. They stopped to eat at a restaurant.

"Let's play a game," Angel purred.

They all stare at her and Nathan grinned. "I've a good idea."

"Yeah? Your good ideas never are good ideas." Matt said. "What is it?"

"Truth or Dare," he smiled and glanced at Chase who also smiled.

"Yeah, that would be fun." Chase second. "Who's in?"

"I'm in." Angel and Ashley said.

"Me too," Chase said.

"Me either." Nathan said and looked at Belle and Matt. "You guys joining?"

Belle shrugged.

"I'll take that as a yes." Angel winked at her and Belle rolled her eyes.

They stare at Matt. "Count me out." he said after a few second.

"What?" Nathan frowned.

"Then this won't be fun." Chase said. "I know, we'll just put Matt's dares on Belle..."

"Fine." Matt glared at Chase. "I'm joining."

"Okay let's start." Nathan said with a grin. "Belle, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Belle said.

"Are you and Matt dating?" Nathan asked. All of them staring at her.

"No." she answered without a beat. They all frowned.

"Next, Matt...truth or dare?" Chase asked.

"Truth."

"Are you ever going to court Belle?" Chase pointed out the ever.

"Yeah," Matt said with a shrugged.

The others grinned and chided. "When is that?" Angel asked.

"Sorry, I already answered." Matt said with a smile.

They frowned. "Okay, next." Ashley said.

After answering the question, Nathan said again. "Belle, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Belle answered, bored.

"Sorry, honey, no choosing of truths twice." he winked.

"What? There isn't that rule." Belle said. "You never said any."

"Well...I just did." Nathan said with an amused expression.

"Dude-" Matt started but was cut off by Belle's grumbles.

"You asked me truth or dare when there is only dare as an option. Fine, dare. Bring it on." Belle said crossing her arms on her chest.

Nathan laughed and looked around before spotting a group of boys not far from them. "I guess this won't hurt since you aren't dating anyone, right?" Belle nodded. "See that guys over there?" Belle spun around and looked at the group of boys. She gulped and nodded feeling something bad is going to happen. "The one that looks extremely bored and holds a phone? Kiss him. Not just a kiss. Torrid deep kiss that will last for ten seconds and up. Are you in?"

Matt glared at him. "Nathan, don't."

"What? It's just a game. She can always back out." Nathan raised his hands in surrender.

Belle stood but Matt pulled him back on chair. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Kissing," Belle shrugged. "It's just ten seconds."

"Not just ten seconds." Matt said a little loudly. "What if that guy is a pervert? What if he kidnaps you? What if he drugs you?"

"Seriously? It's just a kiss and we're playing a game, Matt." Belle frowned at him.

Nathan cleared his throat. "Guys, we're so attracting people. Lower voice a little, please."

Belle and Matt glared at him. "What's your problem?" Belle asked Matt.

"You are my problem." Matt said. "Why the hell are you so stubborn? I said stop it. You're not going over there and kissing that jerk."

"How do you know he's a jerk?" Belle asked him with a furrowed expression.

"I don't know. He seems like it." Matt shrugged.

"Seems like it, huh?" Belle raised an eyebrow at him.

"Okay, stop guys. Let's stop playing." Nathan said. "Let's just go." 

They all stood up and walked away. Belle glanced at the boy he was supposed to kiss. He walked towards her and gave her a card. "Do you want to be a model?" 

"Uh..." she trailed not sure how to continue. Model? Her? "I'm not the model type,"

"Girl, you're perfect. You'll be the diamond of the model world once you got in front of the camera. Think about it. I'm Jack Newton. Just call me if you've decided and I know you're still on high school so probably best if you finish first."

Belle nodded absentmindedly. "Belle?" Angel called her. "Let's go. They're all waiting." Belle nodded and bowed a little at Jack before heading away.